General Chat

I already mentioned it to the entire sax section. See, one kid was trying to figure out where he'd heard the name Soarin and that it sounded like it was from a cartoon. I mean I HAD to. But nobody thought anything of it.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I just came from a brny meetup, and I'm pretty sure a girl there was hitting on me. She was on the border of my personal space, and she occasiuonally reached out and touched my arm, and she seemed interested in the conversation we were having about both attending bronycon.

The reason I say "pretty sure" is because her boyfriend was the one running the meetup.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Eew... Bronies are actually still around? I thought they all would've died out by now. I leave for several months, and they just haven't left... What's this world coming to?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Yes you will... I plan on destroying the entirety of humanity (minus those I take up to the moon/pluto base with me) when I terraform the planet.

Awww... Cute and playful cats will survive my return, but NONE ELSE WILL! MuahahahaHAHAHAHA!!!

I saw you BEFORE you made this thread. :geek:

I joined and saw him before you did. :evenbiggerhipsterglasses:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Awww... Cute and playful cats will survive my return, but NONE ELSE WILL! MuahahahaHAHAHAHA!!!

Your lack of commitment is most disappointing. ;)

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I AM committed to destroying all but the cute and playful cats... And maybe puppies... Yeah...

Coming back from the hospital tonight, I now have one less thing in common with a dictionary. Suck it, Oxford! Appendices are for losers.

And before you ask: no, they didn't let me keep it, no, I didn't day anything funny while the anesthesia was wearing off (but my dad had a camera on me just in case), and no, they didn't have to shave my balls, only my belly and the outside of my left leg (I will forever wonder why).

I got some tiny little pain pills that may or may not be making me feeling better and if I'm up to it I'm going to the Bristol Ren Faire tomorrow.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"