General Chat

DAFUQ MAN?! I sincerely didn't mean it. I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be a dick and I don't want to piss you off. Seriously, it was not my intention whasoever.

Shiny, you don't get it... you'd have to see the vid. Ask Whooves to link it if you really want to. But it is really sick shit.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing on Rainbows!

I see (and hate you for) what you did there

Whooves, I had no intention of bringing up pasty meaty memories. Frankly, I couldn't remember which horribly grotesque fanfic reading that thing was from. I just remembered how well it went with the concept and decided it would fit perfectly as an Addendum to my post.

Flutershy buck you

DAFUQ MAN?! I sincerely didn't mean it. I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be a dick and I don't want to piss you off. Seriously, it was not my intention whasoever.

Shiny, you don't get it... you'd have to see the vid. Ask Whooves to link it if you really want to. But it is really sick shit.

ff3lu.gif

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

And here I am not knowing wha to think of Jim Carrey. I mean Ace Ventura... just awful.

But as far as comedy actors are concerned, Will Ferrell and Steve Carrel are about as good as it gets.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Bill Hader is amazing though. You should see some of his voice acting, too.

Steve Carrell and Will Ferrell are really good comedic actors, but Carrel's serious parts in the Office are just sublime, and Ferrell in Stranger than Fiction is amazing. Comedians can do drama, but not the other way around.

As for my favorite comedic actors, I would say Tina Fey, Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, and everyone in Dr. Horrible's sing along blog.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Bill Hader is amazing though. You should see some of his voice acting, too.

Steve Carrell and Will Ferrell are really good comedic actors, but Carrel's serious parts in the Office are just sublime, and Ferrell in Stranger than Fiction is amazing. Comedians can do drama, but not the other way around.

As for my favorite comedic actors, I would say Tina Fey, Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, and everyone in Dr. Horrible's sing along blog.

Dr. Horrible's sing along blog
Dr. Horrible's sing along blog

You sir have acquired even more of my respect, and a +rep

non-euclidean fuck machine

It is the single best, greatest, most well-constructed musical I have ever seen. I'd say the most well constructed movie, but each of the Edgar Wright films (Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, and Scott Pilgrim) are so completely stacked with lines and actions that perfectly fit the theming and foreshadow the entire rest of the film and you don't even notice it (get the Hot Fuzz DVD and turn on Fuzz Facts, it will blow your mind).

But yes Dr. Horrible is amazing. Each of the songs is sung with such gravitas and the tone of the song perfectly mimics the mood and tension of the situation. The depth of the characters is insane, and the ideas it brings up are thought-provoking and make you reevaluate movies, comic books, cliches, and how you live your life.

There are three things that make me cry every time I watch them, and that is one. (The other two are certain episodes of Avatar the last Airbender and there may be a fourth from Justice League, I can't recall).

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

The last song.

Of Dr. Horrible.

Made me cry.

Like a fucking baby.