General Chat

I just founde the name of an old syfy miniseries named "the lost room" it was made back in 2006. From what I remember it was very good. Dose any out else remember it?

non-euclidean fuck machine

I don't really watch SciFi. But it's time for me to look at positives. I just found a shitload of Camel Crickets in my basement (That was psychologically stressed brain talking, there were like 6, which is still too many.) AT LEAST THEY'RE NOT HORNETS!

european_hornet_danny.jpg

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

It's morning, yay! Everybody look at my best friend for the day:

raid.JPG

He enjoys cooked meals and long walks on the beach. Hobbies include KILLING EVERY UGLY LITTLE FUCKER ON THE FACE OF THIS PLANET and collecting bottlecaps.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Fucking mole crickets. They're the one thing i refused to catch when I got Animal Crossing for the Wii.

But seriously...

It has recently come to my attention that some of you think I am getting a bit powertrippy. A lot of events has happened recently on the forum where I feel I have been more or less forced to deal with things so let me just make things clear once and for all...

This is about pony images. MLP images to be exact.

Ross Scott has said to us that he doesn't like to have so many images on his forum and my recent activity has been an attempt at trying to cut down on these. I have nothing against MLP fans myself and even I think it's a cool thing but if Ross doesn't want so many images on his forum then I just haven't seen any other way but to try and enforce that rule a bit. If I have been TOO strict in doing so and appeared biased to people, I sincerely apologize, that was not my intention at all.

So please, try not to post MLP images as responses so much. It's not because I dislike them, it's not because you're doing anything wrong, it's because Ross wants them kept to a minimum. This is his forum, and I am just trying to show respect to him by more or less keeping the forum like he wants it.

But granted we do have a lot of MLP fans here so I realize I may have made you feel mistreated and wrongly accused so I apologize for that.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!! <3

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Sure thing Alyxx, I'll stop.

I just founde the name of an old syfy miniseries named "the lost room" it was made back in 2006. From what I remember it was very good. Dose any out else remember it?

I remember it, mostly. Good show, clever writing, but it kind of lost it's way toward the end. Also every so often stuff wouldn't make sense.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

clapping.gif

Thank you.

I assume it's still okay to post pony images in the MLP thread, though?

yet she told us there to stop with all the pics

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Ikth, chill out. It was one picture, wasn't even pony, was in spoilers, and was completely appropriate as a response.

Yeah, Alyxx is right. The reason why it is MLP images is because the majority of our top posters and frequent image posters ARE bronies, so they tend to use pony pictures. It's not that there are too many MLP pictures, it's that there are too many pictures, and they just happen to be mostly MLP.

I also would like to express my thoughts and feelings that this is one of the best-modded forums I have ever seen. Most decisions are reasonable, everybody gets along and the second somebody doesn't get along, a mod has jumped on it. Bans are used sparingly only for the most serious matters, and there's no (more) widespread discrimination against groups or specific people. My only regret is the loss of the lovely picture signatures (did KT disappear off the face of the earth or something? She used to be a somewhat frequent poster until she got butthurt about a mistake I made and apologized for, but she never came back.)

Change of subject:

"Keying expletives into the side of one's automobile is a sign of trust and friendship."

God that was funny...

Lol, nice.

Kinda reminds me of Pokemon Silver where you knew you had to save up your Master Ball for Ho-Oh, so you saved the game right before the Lugia battle and kept trying to Ultra Ball it when it had one HP left and you'd put it to sleep with that one Pokemon that you never used but you had to Level grind it anyway just so it could survive a couple turns with Lugia and put it to sleep. But then, you would knock it out like a retard and had to turn off and on and restart the battle that just took you 2 hours.