General Chat

That's it I have a troll dad! Let me explane, when ever my dad finds one of my shoes not in my closet he will hide it and not tell me that he did, and when I ask him if he knows were my shoes are we will hold the info for ransom. But heres the thing, my little brothers will often go into my room and run off with my stuff including my shoes, so I keep losing them to troll dad. (fffuuuuuuu face)

non-euclidean fuck machine

My mom is the same but with my electronics. The best part is she doesn't do it to my sister.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I can't believe my friend will spew such impressive levels of bullshit about my other friend and expect me to side with her. I've lost all my respect for this person. Not necessarily angry, but disappointed. Severely disappointed that I misplaced my judgement in someone this badly. Shouting lies about someone and playing the victim is bad enough, but when she claimed he hit her and called the cops on him was going to far. I know this guy and violent is the last thing he is.

To top off the levels of disappointment, so many people are buying her side of the story. If everyone just does what I did and look at this from a neutral stand point, they'll see what I did: a woman screaming any and every excuse to make herself look better, and a man shaking his head and muttering under his breath, "I can't believe she's going this far."

sigh....

Retired Forum Moderator

I can't believe my friend will spew such impressive levels of bullshit about my other friend and expect me to side with her. I've lost all my respect for this person. Not necessarily angry, but disappointed. Severely disappointed that I misplaced my judgement in someone this badly. Shouting lies about someone and playing the victim is bad enough, but when she claimed he hit her and called the cops on him was going to far. I know this guy and violent is the last thing he is.

To top off the levels of disappointment, so many people are buying her side of the story. If everyone just does what I did and look at this from a neutral stand point, they'll see what I did: a woman screaming any and every excuse to make herself look better, and a man shaking his head and muttering under his breath, "I can't believe she's going this far."

sigh....

Ah, the power of the vagina in America. Ironically, if the guy were calling up abuse charges on her, I bet no one would buy it.

Why? Because you think all women are like that?

Seriously, a bitch doesn't make all women bitches.

Although women that aren't bitches are an increasingly rare breed. Same goes for men that aren't assholes, but I'd argue there's far more nice guys than nice girls.

@Alyxx: What are you getting on me for? No, i don't think all women are like that. I've never given anyone the mere implication that i'm sexist. I was simply saying women like that are giving a bad name for themselves and perpetually damaging men to thinking all women are like that.

Edit: Thank you, Obsidian.

sigh....

Dose she like bananas?

non-euclidean fuck machine

sigh....

Dose she like bananas?

ಠ_ಠ

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Ugh. People are terrible. I recently learned something. Rarity, you're probably familiar with Glacier Water Company. They're supposed to be a rather large thing out in Cali. Well, one of my friends' late grandfather was the CEO of that company. He had money out the wazoo. And from what she remembers as a little girl, he was a great man. Then his wife out of nowhere accused him for domestic abuse and took basically all of his money and he had to give up the company to another CEO or something like that. The bitch is still alive as far as I know, ritzing it up without a single bit of guilt in her lack of a soul.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I'll revise my statement to Alyxx from a week or so ago. The type of woman expressed above I would punch, because at that point, if you can cause such misery for your own benefit and not feel any shame or guilt, you aren't even deserving of the title of Homo Sapien. You deserve to be burned at the stake if you're THAT immoral. Destroying the structure of an entire family with no pentinance deserves the most suffering and awful punishments the world has to offer you. If there is one thing I believe in, it is the value of a closely knit family. I can stand a stupid bitch who is threatening to punch your lights out, but something like that, hell no. I'd honestly like to kill you myself with all honesty.

Well if this woman gets her way I fear what'll happen to my friend. She's got no proof of anything she's accusing but all she needs is some smooth talking lawyer in the upcoming court date and his life could be thrown in the shitter.

Retired Forum Moderator

Here's how youexecute the perfect murder:

First, you need the mods to delete all your posts referring to this woman. We don't want anyone seeing that you have an incentive.

Next, always wear gloves when holding any item involved in the murder. Burn the gloves when you are done with your dirty work to destroy the evidence.

Scrub yourself spick and span and pluck eyebrows, excessively brush hair etc. so you don't leave any hairs or skin flakes at the scene.

Use a murder weapon that is NOT a firearm (throwing knives at the person or bludgeoning them with very heavy objects works) so that they can't track the purchase and registration

Get at least FIVE miles away from the crime scene ON FOOT, not by car, otherwise the person's blood could get on your seats and then you're fucked, and conceal the murder weapon there in the most obscure place you could think of.

Do NOT move the body. When you start doing hard work, you stop noticing small details and all the sudden, you've left evidence everywhere.

Don't move away. Continue your life in a regular manner. Distancing yourself only raises suspicion.

If you can help it, make the kill relatively distant from your place of residence. Otherwise you're a suspect or a witness, and being involced is always bad.

This was entirely a joke and I do not condone any of the activities expressed above. If the above text results in the deaths of any human beings, I release myself from responsibility of these crimes by rule that any person reading this information assumes full responsibility for what they do with the information provided.

Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing on Rainbows!

*reads first line, passively checks last line for a TL:DR*

"pink fluffy unicorns."

imagine my surprise at that lol

Retired Forum Moderator

Whooves, I had no intention of bringing up pasty meaty memories. Frankly, I couldn't remember which horribly grotesque fanfic reading that thing was from. I just remembered how well it went with the concept and decided it would fit perfectly as an Addendum to my post.