General Chat

Gentlemen.jpg

I have some news. Maybe bad, maybe not; who knows, and who cares.

I regret to inform you all of the following: I will be permanently leaving the forum. I may drop in and say hi every once in a while, but all in all, I'm leaving. Gone; Bye-bye; I'll be sure to write; all that jazz.

My reasons for doing so are mainly relating to school, career development, and needing to use my time more wisely. I'm about to get a fairly full-time job soon, rather than my previous part-time one; and in the next year, after graduating high school, I will be taking a short course in recording and sound production at Dark Horse Recording Institute in Nashville, TN. After finishing, my plan is to acquire a bachelors degree in Recording Arts and Technology at Full Sail University.

All these things are going to be a huge time crunch, especially in regard to finishing up high school and preparing to graduate. Hence, I simply cannot continue to be active on this forum. I've found that it just takes up too much of my time, and also tends to be a huge distraction from important things.

You guys have been great, I've enjoyed my time here, and I'll still keep in touch somewhat through Steam.

mlfw3274_small.jpg

It's been fun.

Regards,

Chuckthe2nd

You can't leave. She won't let you.

Event_Horizon.jpg

More seriously, good luck with the future and whatnot. :)

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I'm about to depress you and leave you just as you started to realize I was one of your best friends.

Regards,

Chuckthe2nd

67326%20-%20Sweetie_Belle%20manly_tears%20reaction_image.jpg

I'm gonna miss you Chuck. Truly and sincerely I'll miss having your input in this forum, because it really did make a big impact on my own life and I guarentee some of the other guys. I'd hate to see you leave and all, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Go out there and be successful, man. I'm gonna miss your back and forth with Shiny and all teh lulz we've shared. Do what's best for you man.

Best Wishes,

Zach

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I had no clue people even liked me THAT much.

Yeah, leaving isn't a decision I made lightly. After thinking it through, however, the forum really is too much of a time sink for me to stay productive. There particularly are just several school subjects that are imperative that I put more time into and improve on if I want to graduate well; I need to stay focused as much as I can.

But hey, I had a blast here. You guys are all awesome. ;)

I had no clue people even liked me THAT much.

Yeah, leaving isn't a decision I made lightly. After thinking it through, however, the forum really is too much of a time sink for me to stay productive. There particularly are just several school subjects that are imperative that I put more time into and improve on if I want to graduate well; I need to stay focused as much as I can.

But hey, I had a blast here. You guys are all awesome. ;)

Hope you will still drop by when you have some spare time, if anything just to chat a bit here.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

NO, BRO, THE FEELS

But seriously, I'll still be on Steam. Hit me up there if I'm available. :)

But of course. That's why I'm not strangling you right now, because I know you aren't THAT concerned about your success that you'd stop playing video games in addition to the forum :lol:

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

NO, BRO, THE FEELS

But seriously, I'll still be on Steam. Hit me up there if I'm available. :)

But of course. That's why I'm not strangling you right now, because I know you aren't THAT concerned about your success that you'd stop playing video games in addition to the forum :lol:

Yeah, I know right? Cause I mean...if he did that...

110918%20-%20animated%20applejack%20artist-Max_Gilardi%20bat%20gif%20jappleack.gif

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Ok FUCK YOU Steam! I made an account so I could chat with people b and it worked for a day but now when I go on the app I can't, at the to of the chat log it says "chat is offline" and I can't find any way of fixing this

non-euclidean fuck machine

If its the same problem people have where it says users are offline when they're really not, if it's possible, I guess try blocking and unblocking people. That works for me.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

If it says they are offline and they have no avatar, block and unblock them. If it says they are offline and they have their avatar, they are either actually offline or you have a different problem.

Also yay! That would mean all of the D&D players have Steam chat.

Oh sweet celestea it's working! *a quire of angels sing in joy*

non-euclidean fuck machine

Steam's blackouts tonight are getting on my nerves. It's worse than the drunk chicks at raves. Never seen so many blackouts.

Drunk chicks at raves are a bad thing?

Anyway, met a new Freshman girl at Band Camp. Apparently she's had about 8 brothers and 3 sisters before her, the oldest being in his early 30s.

But anyway, she's really nice, DAMN cute, and I might ask her out at some point. But then that would mean I'd have a life, so I'll make sure to weigh the choice properly. Just figured that if I tell you guys about pretty much everything, I'd tell you about this... :D

Anyway, met a new Freshman girl at Band Camp. Apparently she's had about 8 brothers and 3 sisters before her, the oldest being in his early 30s.

But anyway, she's really nice, DAMN cute, and I might ask her out at some point. But then that would mean I'd have a life, so I'll make sure to weigh the choice properly. Just figured that if I tell you guys about pretty much everything, I'd tell you about this... :D

Just don't tell her you're a brony. That's a 1 way ticket to the friendzone, my friend.

Just don't tell her you're a brony. That's a 1 way ticket to the friendzone, my friend.

Haha, best advice ever... ;P

Just kidding. Maybe some girls find it cute.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

NOooooooooooooo, chuk! NOoooooo!

but oh well... cya, mate. Hope you'll be back one day.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I'm going to interject here and say that he actually mentioned something about wearing a pony shirt at band camp.

Oh, well I guess he doesn't need to mention it then.