General Chat

Nope, it means you've played Pokemon Silver and actually understood how to play the tame properly :lol:

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Ha, my dad forces me to keep my room clean. I mean, I'm a pretty tidy person otherwise and I have my limits as to how dirty I'll let the place get, but he's like a fucking drill sergeant inspector. If there's a sock on thefloor, all the sudden the room is a pigsty. So yea, I don't really have that problem.

For some reason though, that kinda thing always reminds me of PB+J Otter when the Red fucker just piles up all his dirty clothes in his room until they're like 100 feet high and his dad has to evac him in a helicopter.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

hi

hey my man what's crackalacking 8-)

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

hi

Oh here we go.

Still got that stick up your arse then, nice to see not much has changed.

Nothing personal. It just bugs me that recently you've taken to acting like a condescending, pessimistic jerk. Forgive me for not liking that very much.

I for one welcome our Axeldeath overlord back. I am building my shrine towards him.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Oh here we go.

Still got that stick up your arse then, nice to see not much has changed.

Nothing personal. It just bugs me that recently you've taken to acting like a condescending, pessimistic jerk. Forgive me for not liking that very much.

Now now both of you, be civil. :)

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Whaddup, Axel? Good to see ya again, though you and Chuck could use a couples therapist for all that marital tension. And sadly, we ain't never gettin' old Username back. He's gone for good.

I'm going to be working so much tomorrow. First all the work my father could muster out in the backyard, then at 4:30, I have to go do volunteer work cooking and selling food for my Grandmother's concession stand at the Soapbox Derby.