General Chat

Coming back from the hospital tonight, I now have one less thing in common with a dictionary. Suck it, Oxford! Appendices are for losers.

And before you ask: no, they didn't let me keep it, no, I didn't day anything funny while the anesthesia was wearing off (but my dad had a camera on me just in case), and no, they didn't have to shave my balls, only my belly and the outside of my left leg (I will forever wonder why).

I got some tiny little pain pills that may or may not be making me feeling better and if I'm up to it I'm going to the Bristol Ren Faire tomorrow.

I wish I had to have surgery so I have an excuse to shave my legs. I don't like hairy legs, OK.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The appendix is not, as common knowledge would try to have you believe, a useless organ. It is useful in maintaining much of your digestive tract's beneficial bacteria.

So without it, try not to get diarrhea... (and if you do for more than 1 day, see a doctor, or you might not be able to digest the nutrition you need)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I find it retarded that we evolved without the original benefits of the appendix. There wouldn't even be a five-second rule! You find food on the ground, fuckin' eat it! Your aplendix takes care of the job! (i'm fairly certain that was it's original purpose)

But yea, i want surgery not so I can shave my legs, but so I can get baked as fuck without feeling guilty or breaking the law.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

That area is where the surgeon will place his signature after he is done. True story.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's hard dissecting frogs without a scalpel...

No other knife is sharp enough to cut through their skin without tearing them to pieces.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

That moment when you realize you have knowledge of something that can send a guy to prison. The only question now is do I make use of this knowledge or assume this person will never try such a thing again?

Retired Forum Moderator

That moment when you realize you have knowledge of something that can send a guy to prison. The only question now is do I make use of this knowledge or assume this person will never try such a thing again?

That is an entirely situational question. It totally depends on what said information is and who said person is.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And whether or not they'll know it was you that squealed. :P

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

He probably wouldn't, but even if he did, there isn't much he can really do considering the crime.

Retired Forum Moderator

Now as long as you're not a minority, you'll get good witness protection. If the guy did it and he's a horrible person, get his ass locked up. If you're not sure he did it, report the information, but don't bias against him. If you explain the situation (it would make me happy. I hate being in the dark like this.) we could help you out more.

If it has to do with all the robberies going on in Newark, DE, SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CUNT! SNITCHES GET STITCHES!

well me and my friends who know about it are still discussing this.

essentially, about a year or so ago, this guy had an affair with a 12 year old. his first excuse was that when he first started talking to her and started developing feelings, he didn't know she was underage(which would really just be a whole slap on the back of the hands thing and a "be more careful next time and don't do it again"). Now the thing is, that didn't stop him. He continued to talk to her and try and "set thing's up." I don't know how far this all went, but the fact that he says things like "well I got dirt on everyone so you can't snitch me out" tells us he went well beyond the threshold of legal. For now people have taken to calling him "pedobear" but I'm legitimately discussing with friends if we should really turn him in.

I really don't know the guy very well so I can't say if he's a bad person or not. I only know what everyone else knows, which is, surprisingly, what he himself told everyone.

Although I'd like him to fucking find dirt on me. To even TRY to find dirt on me. I pose that as a challenge to anyone I know irl. There's very few things I don't tell people about myself and there's no record other than my word that such things exist.

Retired Forum Moderator

In all seriousness, get his ass locked the fuck up. Thats fucked up and he deserves jailtime. End of story. Secondly, Ive already got dirt on you. Ever read the FanFiction "Rarity's New Dress?" Yea, you sick twisted fuck. How could you do that to me?

But is that all you got? I mean, you can try and go to the police and all but if all you got is your word, nothing will happen. But said person will still be pissed at you.

In terms of moral dilemma, I'm with Flutter. What he did is awfully wrong and he should be face the consequences so he doesn't do it again.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He sounds like a potentially dangerous individual, I would advise turning him in to the appropriate authorities, providing there is enough evidence to convict him.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

If there isn't any evidence, and the girl won't testify, you can't do anything. If she wants to testify, she doesn't need you to do anything. If he's being a douche about it, don't hang around him.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

If there isn't any evidence, and the girl won't testify, you can't do anything. If she wants to testify, she doesn't need you to do anything. If he's being a douche about it, don't hang around him.

This man speaks wise words, you should heed them. Honestly though, this guy probably really, really needs to go to jail, if not because of what he did but because he doesn't seem to actually have any remorse. When a person commits a crime and they're worried about getting caught, rather than regretting their actions, well, you should probably turn them in. It doesn't help that he isn't trying to appeal to you really, so much as just blackmail all of you. It doesn't seem like he's deserving of a second chance at all, so I wouldn't give him one.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun