General Chat

Just in case you gentlemen cared, I'm back temporarily; gonna be chillin' around these parts of the internet for a few days. Don't have a whole lot else to do this week.

It's good to see you again, bro! :D

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Mods, the spam has really been ramping up a lot lately, and seems to be very slow to be dealt with. I think this is caused primarily by the fact that we only have like...MAYBE 2 mods that are still active. A suggestion on my part would be to maybe add a couple more mods, preferably people that are quite active on the forum, since most of the current mods have faded out of existence. Alyxx is probably the only active one remaining, and occasionally Lord Sinister.

Just my two cents.

Yo, I'm here alot too, man. I just don't post as much these days.

Also, yea, you have a good point. But it's nothing myself, Alyxx, and LS can't handle. I'm not speaking for the entire staff; if anyone else thinks we need help, then by all means.

I'm here alot

Ah, alright, I just never saw evidence of such.

I think we can handle it. Sometimes the spam might be a bit visible since the spambots seem to come in waves, but it should be gone quickly.

Sounds good to me. I was just voicing my concerns. :)

Translation: No! You're doing it wrong! You're all incompetent!

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

I'm here alot

Ah, alright, I just never saw evidence of such.

I think we can handle it. Sometimes the spam might be a bit visible since the spambots seem to come in waves, but it should be gone quickly.

Sounds good to me. I was just voicing my concerns. :)

Translation: No! You're doing it wrong! You're all incompetent!

Dunno what more the mods can do aside from banning the spambots and deleting their posts. We don't exactly have admin level powers. So yeah, you might see spam posts but please report them if you can and we'll remove them as soon as we can.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Don't reply, report. Your local civil moderation team will take care of everything else.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Just in case you gentlemen cared, I'm back temporarily; gonna be chillin' around these parts of the internet for a few days. Don't have a whole lot else to do this week.

mlfw780_tumblr_ljsm2o8xHq1qifu4yo1_500.gif

Hopefully you're on Steam as well, because I can never seem to catch Collective Foal, and I need SOMEONE to bounce ideas off of.

Dude, I have school. It's like, an all-day thing. I'd love to hear like, one of your ideas, but it would seem you take a lot of afternoon and evening classes, resulting in us never coming in contact. Give me some time-frames during which you are available... and I'll be there man.

25581066.jpg

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

mlfw780_tumblr_ljsm2o8xHq1qifu4yo1_500.gif

Hopefully you're on Steam as well, because I can never seem to catch Collective Foal, and I need SOMEONE to bounce ideas off of.

.____. Hmmmmm...

non-euclidean fuck machine

tumblr_m4xn9xr5X61qj3ir1.gif

Fred_Fredburger_YES_by_CommanderPigg.png

.____. Hmmmmm...

scootabuse.jpg

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

It's PHYSICAL abuse... not sexual abuse. Get your facts straight.

My father physically abuses me, meaning when he gets angry, he hits me in a violent and highly excessive manner.

My pastor sexually abuses me, meaning he touches my genitals and pleasures himself to my naked form.

God, people these days are so uneducated, am I right guys?

:P It's okay. I actually was abused, so it's okay for me to talk about it like it's no big deal and not care if it offends anyone else. (average human mentality)

But seriously, if that's too much, feel free to take down the post.