General Chat

Blated birthday congratulatory remarks to all whose birthdays I am late to congratulate about.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

@K4, Rarity:

Oh. That's so retarded in my opinion. A recipe for creating alcoholics. The UK system is much saner - people can be served wine and beer with a meal from 16, if accompanied by an over-18 adult. No restrictions from 18 yo and at home - it is a parental decision. If the parents think it's OK they can give alcohol to their child at home from age 5 onward...

Regards

Can't vouch for the accuracy but from the looks of a quick search the UK seems to have a much higher alcohol consumption per person. Though that probably means nothing in regards to alcoholism since it's total consumption compared to total population and not an actual comparison with alcoholism. At the same time, though, popular American "beer" is watery and disgusting imo and I find myself drinking mixed or import more than anything. I will go a full party sober if Budweiser is the only thing they have :sick:

I think it's a mix of laws, location, and parental attitudes that govern that sort of thing and not just one being the largest cause.

Anywho, that's a topic best suited for the serious discussion. ;)

Retired Forum Moderator

Here in Australia, pretty sure nobody gives a shit! :D XD You gotta be 18 to drink and buy drinks, I don't think there's exceptions like the wonderful UK has. However, I know friends who drink and parents sometimes let their teenagers drink, even under 18. X3 Nobody cares, honestly. XD It's only frowned upon when you bring it to places like school or public or whatever. God bless the Queen! XD

Hope you're enjoying your 'freedom', America. :P

Also, hey Vappy, I just realized - I'm your convict. XD How does that make you feel? Australia is the UK's BITCH.

EDIT: Dammit Rarity, you say that last bit as I'm about to post my own snot. *shakes fist*

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

EDIT: Dammit Rarity, you say that last bit as I'm about to post my own snot. *shakes fist*

8b75dc48c9.gif

Retired Forum Moderator

So I hit the + rep button just to see if that got fixed as well.

BBoYhON.png

Nope. Oh well, baby steps.

Retired Forum Moderator

Look Rarity, it gave you a XD You should feel special.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I was gonna see what would happen if I threw all of that text into a html file and view it, but there's no actual way for me to copy and paste the text, and I'm not prepared to write all that up myself. XD

-------

not to mention the scroll bar on the side. XD

If you want to find it just try giving someone rep and hit cancel. should bring it up.

Retired Forum Moderator

I just realized that this is the page for the 'page not found' thing. It's SO broken, that not only does it want to give you a 404, but it can't even give you a 404. XD OH GOD.

-------

Rarity and I are in the same room now, giving each other the same stare with the same expression. XD This is perfect. I love it so much.

-------

I had been sitting on that avatar for months cuz of how adorable it was and it got even better when you pointed that out. XD This is great.

Retired Forum Moderator

I'm so sorry for today Jeb. Then again, Scotland lost to Australia, so maybe not all that sorry >:D

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Sorry? For what? What did I do? What happened? Where's the fire? XD

But oh. It's a good thing I'm really not that into sports. :P That means you HAVE to be sorry now because I have no valid empathy for the win against you. But... I can't resist using the opportunity - Sucked in Scots! XD Sorry.

-------