Pepsi or Coke?

Pepsi or Coke?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Pepsi or Coke?

• Pepsi
    • Coke

This is a tough one. I love both, only in different ways. We at home always buy Pepsi but I frequently drink Coke when on visit or eating at a restaurant.

The taste.

>.>

Tbh i haven't drank(is that the correct spelling?) any cola in a long time. Especially pepsi.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why do people want to make the Accursed Forums exactly like every other forum on the Internet?

Also, totally coke.

Why do people want to make the Accursed Forums exactly like every other forum on the Internet?

Also, totally coke.

Cuz different people post on different forums. And that means there will always be different opinions.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I didn't want to make AF like every other board. I want to know what cola people prefer.

I was obviously not saying that, why do you have to interpret everything so literally.

But this is no one's fault, I just got used to more private forums, and was hoping Accursed Farms would be like that, but it seems it attracts much more people that I expected. This kind of topic just makes me feel like I'm in every other forum out there, it's like the forum games, always hated those. Absolutely no content or information, doesn't feel like it helps the community.

I'm very sorry for bringing this to your topic, it isn't the only one where I feel like this, I hope you don't mind :/

I didn't want to make AF like every other board. I want to know what cola people prefer.

I was obviously not saying that, why do you have to interpret everything so literally.

But this is no one's fault, I just got used to more private forums, and was hoping Accursed Farms would be like that, but it seems it attracts much more people that I expected. This kind of topic just makes me feel like I'm in every other forum out there, it's like the forum games, always hated those. Absolutely no content or information, doesn't feel like it helps the community.

I'm very sorry for bringing this to your topic, it isn't the only one where I feel like this, I hope you don't mind :/

Not at all. And I hope we can refrain from creating those sort of spam topics. I agree that topics like "Count to 1000000" are kind of a waste.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Coke is more refreshing for those summer days but I think Pepsi is better to drink while eating

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs