Quick update (February 2015)

Your Saturday? A Sunday for me. Damn. Busy on Sundays. Ah well. XP I'll watch it later in the afternoon then. Also, pixel art? I've never heard you mention it. I can sorta do pixel art. But eh, more of a hobby. It's not my special talent but oh yes, I can definitely do it. XP Hope you find someone who can help you with that, Ross.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

American Saturday or European Saturday?

I believe he's still in Poland with Martha.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

American Saturday or European Saturday?

.. my name is Magda :roll: .. Magdalena in long version

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Bzzzt. Another one bites the dust... :lol: joins Binky on the naughty list.

Regards

Regards

I guess someone's joining Binky in hiding from Magda's wrath :lol: . If I remember well, she won't be merciful this time.

Welp, now what?

I no longer feel alone on this naughty step of rusty spikes.

_^_^_^_^_^_

^_^_^_^_^_^

Also, Magdalena is a pretty name :3

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Regards

I guess someone's joining Binky in hiding from Magda's wrath :lol: . If I remember well, she won't be merciful this time.

wow, that (comment) escalated quickly :lol:

I think, I only managed to scare a few cats and a 10 year old girl so far. But I'll do my best to appear full of wrath :lol:

Also, Magdalena is a pretty name :3

thank you :oops:

I think Magdalena isnt long, it sounds majestic beautiful, dont be ashamed of it, its not like your name was Rebel Williams since she has a name she needed to change in school so she wouldnt be teased about it

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

I think Magdalena isnt long, it sounds majestic beautiful, dont be ashamed of it, its not like your name was Rebel Williams since she has a name she needed to change in school so she wouldnt be teased about it

Oh,no. I really think my name is awesome. It's really cool and exists in some version in many languages. I was just over reacting about the compliment itself.

GUYS. What are you doing!?. Ross is gonna BEAT your assess for complimenting his girlfriend! What have you done!?

Unless Ross isn't that type of guy. X3 Then go ahead. Heh.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Her wrath,huh?.....Well,then.

come_at_me_bro_by_dragonyoukaikanachan-d58v6gc.png

But seriously,i am terribly sorry for misspelling your name Magda,i really am. :(

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

^ No problem. No need to be so sorry (so much :P) But actually in my past , some people were mistaking my name with "Martha" 0_0 pretty often, for some reason...

some people were mistaking my name with "Martha" 0_0 pretty often, for some reason...

I guess It's almost easy to mix up "Magda" with "Martha". Which reminds me, I'll admit i almost mispelled your name as "Marga" before when i first heard about you through MCBM.

Welp, now what?

Ive seen some people be called Marta when they actually had Martha for their name

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Nice... This moved from an update thread to a discussion about varieties of names that can be mistaken for Magda...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.