Hatred

Sign in to follow this  

Hatred, as you may or may not know, is a third person isometric shooter recently released on Steam where you play as a psychopathic spree killer (dubbed "Not Important" by fans) who wants to die violently in a twisted last stand, while killing as many people as he can before he dies. The game has subsequently garnered immense hatred from "Moral Guardians" and people who are genuinely offended by the game's ultraviolent content.

What do you guys and gals think about the game? All controversy aside I've heard complaints that the game's AI is unpolished or sub-par and gameplay is repetitive, but that the physics engine and stylized graphics are pretty good.

The website: http://www.destructivecreations.pl/

The trailer: qV3PhvCf_Jg

Apart from it sort of 'glorifying' the killing of innocents, it looks like a fun game. I'll have to give it a play before I can voice any specific opinion about it though.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I seriously don't like it. It's one of those games that intentionally drummed up controversy to boost sales strictly because it had nothing else to work with. The AI is shit, the stark monochrome loses its charm in two seconds, there's no polish and the game in general is just not fun. In my opinion. I'm sure there's somebody somewhere who thinks it's a masterpiece.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

It was fun seeing everyone losing their shit because you killed innocents.

These people have (as Zaraki pointed out), never played Postal.

Honestly, this game looks boring as hell (I thought the first Postal was pretty boring aswell) and its obvious they are doing it just for the shock.

The cringy dialogue doesnt help either.

"Life sucks sober!"

It's a really dumb game and tries to be campy with it "Oh this is so bad it's good" it really fails at it. If you want to see how stupid it is just watch the ending.

It's a very silly game, just as silly as the first Postal. Hell, Not Important even spouts "only my weapon understands me" on occasion. I find the game to be quite cute.