Share your (physical) pain and misery!

So I can flex my thumbs back, making the tendon stick out as a ridge.

Since Thursday, my left thumb hurts when I flex it to that point (it involves a sudden movement).

I don't know what's causing this, but it's starting to worry me as I need my hands 100% for being a performing musician.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Sounds like a strain to me, since it's getting better over time... See a doctor if you're really concerned, or if it takes more than 10 days to heal.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

With Spring, comes hayfever. Oh boy! All this pollen + dust from cleaning up my room... I swear, I'm allergic to air in general right now. XD

@Binky: I Hope it gets better! ^_^

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

@Binky: been overenthusiastic with rehearsals? May be a mild form of RSI... I'd say - give it some rest...

@Jeb: Spring cleaning... Sorry, I hope it'll get better for you soon. You may have disturbed all that winter dust but in the end it will make it easier for you for the weeks to come. Oh, allergic or not - don't neglect breathing your air, please, Jeb. Please? Need our mods alive and well 'ere, don't we? Even if they sneeze incessantly...

Regards

@Vappy: Aw. I won't stop breathing. ^_^ Don't worry.

I do have a slightly worse problem now though. X3 Does anyone know how to ease the uncomfortableness of an upset stomach? I feel like I'm 8 years old again, coming back from a party about to sick up on the kitchen floor or some shit. XD It's not so great... Doesn't feel too good. And no amount of stomach clutching or curling up is helping at the moment.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Depends on what the issue is. Indigestion? Pepto Bismal or antacids. Cramped muscles? Lie flat on your stomach and prop yourself up on your elbows like a kitty cat and watch TV for an hour to stretch the muscles out.

They're not panties, so it's not embarrassing.

Oh my gosh. I've always wanted to be a kitty cat. Meow! Heh. Thanks mate! X3 I think I need food in me as well, but I don't want to eat and then proceed to throw it all back up. Ah well. Toast and water shouldn't cause much issue I hope.

-------

Moderation seems to be a health hazardous job, Jeb. Sneezing, stomach pains. I'm getting worried...

Regards

Moderation seems to be a health hazardous job, Jeb. Sneezing, stomach pains. I'm getting worried...

Regards

Oh no, I'm alright Mr.FluffyRegards. XP No need to get worried! :D Remember, I get hurt like every day, but I've never had something really serious before. XD That's just me in general really... You either get hurt a lot, but only minor injuries. Or rarely get hurt at all, and suffer major injuries. And YOU don't get hurt a lot. :P So I'm just gonna have to keep you trapped in your own house so you can't get hurt by anything. Mwahaha! >:D You're just gonna have to deal with it. :D

-------

Ohh yeah I didnt mention this but back in 9th grade I cracked my big toe and it was actually bleeding from the root of the nail man that wasnt fun, it still is a messed up toe, and I can say in the summer I cant sleep at all, I sort of wish I was in Patagonia when its summer here in Canada

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

@Vappy: Aw. I won't stop breathing. ^_^ Don't worry.

I do have a slightly worse problem now though. X3 Does anyone know how to ease the uncomfortableness of an upset stomach? I feel like I'm 8 years old again, coming back from a party about to sick up on the kitchen floor or some shit. XD It's not so great... Doesn't feel too good. And no amount of stomach clutching or curling up is helping at the moment.

You can try Ginger Ale, and/or lemon-lime soda. I personally like lemon-lime with 30% water for my vomit-resistance booster. (it gives me a +8 vomiting resistance for 2-4 hours, and only costs about 80 copper!)

@Scott - heh, I've lost a few nails in my time :D The first - when I was about 4. Oh, my. That hurt so much in the beginning! And then - I was so fascinated with what was happening with my finger, I forgot about the pain and inconvenience of it all and was just watching it with the usual childish curiosity...

@Jeb - oh, a house arrest for me then? I'm afraid I can find something to injure myself with even at home. There's always the electricity... Oh, wait what these two wires do? *bzzzzzzzt!* :o But do try to avoid your many minor injuries - they add up, you know? After all there is such thing as death by a thousand cuts...

@Alyxx - I second Binky's question - who did you see? :-) Though, I can't imagine wearing earplugs at a concert! Kind of defeating the purpose :D

Regards

@Jeb - oh, a house arrest for me then? I'm afraid I can find something to injure myself with even at home. There's always the electricity... Oh, wait what these two wires do? *bzzzzzzzt!* :o But do try to avoid your many minor injuries - they add up, you know? After all there is such thing as death by a thousand cuts...

Hey. X3 No. Don't make me tape you to the ceiling or something. I've been electrocuted before. XD It's not fun. I mean, how was I supposed to know the fence had an electrical current running through it?? Being electrocuted though, it's so bad. It's not painful, it's just the MOST uncomfortable thing you can ever feel. It's like, you ran 3km's in one second. And you can hear your own heart-beat, even if the room you're in isn't quiet.

@BTG: :D Thanks for the tip!

-------

@Scott - heh, I've lost a few nails in my time :D The first - when I was about 4. Oh, my. That hurt so much in the beginning! And then - I was so fascinated with what was happening with my finger, I forgot about the pain and inconvenience of it all and was just watching it with the usual childish curiosity...

@Alyxx - I second Binky's question - who did you see? :-) Though, I can't imagine wearing earplugs at a concert! Kind of defeating the purpose :D

Regards

Did I mention they put me on painkillers for a while because of my toe?

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Earplugs. Stat!

Who'd you see btw? :)

It's usually fine since concerts are "short term exposure" as they call it and the hearing damage is only temporary. My hearing is pretty much back to normal now.

As for who I saw, I went to see Die Krupps. They're pretty much one of the original "Neue Deutsche Harze" bands, inspiring newer bands from Ministry to Rammstein. They started out very electronic but started mixing in some Metallica influences in the early 90's which is how they got really big.

I think the fact I was up close to the stage eyeing the sexy sweaty guitarist (who also was INSANELY cute) while Jürgen Engler hit metal tubes into my ears was the reason I suffered more than most people there.

Still, amazing gig. Had fun.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I've been electrocuted before. XD It's not fun. I mean, how was I supposed to know the fence had an electrical current running through it?? Being electrocuted though, it's so bad. It's not painful, it's just the MOST uncomfortable thing you can ever feel. It's like, you ran 3km's in one second. And you can hear your own heart-beat, even if the room you're in isn't quiet.

I once had a minor electrocution from 110v AC direct from a broken bulb in a string of Christmas lights... Strangely, not painful at all. Actually, it was a pleasant tingle that I tried to get back. lol (I tried to electrocute myself again because it felt cool, how dumb do I sound?)

Hayfever sucks! Spring is around and my eyes feel like they're cubes. XD It hurts!

I also recently found out I almost got run over by a truck when I was 1 year old... Thanks to my older sister. She got me off the road, but I slipped out of her grasp and landed on my head! XD

-------

I slipped out of her grasp and landed on my head! XD

That explains a lot...

JK :lol:

Before I was born, it is suspected that I could hear the ultrasound machine, and didn't like the sound it made, so I constantly moved out of its viewpath... They have a procedure for those who do that, and it involves essentially screwing a small sensor into the skull of the unborn baby. I had that. Thank God I don't remember it. (and thank God I don't remember my circumcision)