Ross's Girlfriend has Twitter - a nonofficial introduction

Sign in to follow this  

Hello, I'm Magda and I made (discontinued :( ) "Magda conquers Black Mesa" on YouTube >>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5xm2suH4-A

Since everyone want Ross to have Twitter, I re-animated my old Twitter account to test the waters.

MAGDA'S TWITTER HERE>>> https://twitter.com/AmazingMagda Follow Magda! :mrgreen:

This is my own, private initiative. I have many random thoughts every day. Now you can read them and see how weird Ross's girlfriend is : ]

If no one cares my Twitter will be likely advertised more officially again. ;p

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I have to confess I find it amusing how it's become something of a norm for everyone, including yourself, to refer to you as Ross's Girlfriend icon_lol.gif Although it does worry me slightly, I would hate to think the work you presumably do for your significant other doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated.

"Companies making jeans sell "short-leg", so now I got to know I have "short" legs...It's kinda insulting, when you think of it..."

I'm starting to suspect that your sense of humour has invariably rubbed-off on Ross... :3

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

I have to confess I find it amusing how it's become something of a norm for everyone, including yourself, to refer to you as Ross's Girlfriend icon_lol.gif Although it does worry me slightly, I would hate to think the work you presumably do for your significant other doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated.

"Companies making jeans sell "short-leg", so now I got to know I have "short" legs...It's kinda insulting, when you think of it..."

I'm starting to suspect that your sense of humour has invariably rubbed-off on Ross... :3

Uh, huh... I just refereed to myself like that so people not knowing me would know ;) For all the others I'm AmazingMagda!

My work for Ross is appreciated by Ross, that's for sure. Everything else is AmazingMagda's stuff! I have no idea how my sense of humor influences Ross, but it mostly probably works both ways :D I mean, we have to understand each other :lol:

Follow'd!

I don't tweet much these days tbh but I do try to keep up with my followings.

Thank you! ^^

Follow'd.

I'm like, on every day posting and making bad jokes.

Yay! Thank you! :D

I tried to make Twitter a regular thing, but I was rubbish at it. Is it still 140 character limit? I usually have a hard time summarising my thoughts without it becoming a fully fledged twenty point manifesto on the nature of politics, society and reality. I'll never be accepted by the rest of the Twitterati.

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

I tried to make Twitter a regular thing, but I was rubbish at it. Is it still 140 character limit? I usually have a hard time summarising my thoughts without it becoming a fully fledged twenty point manifesto on the nature of politics, society and reality. I'll never be accepted by the rest of the Twitterati.

Hah! I understand you well! I didn't like Twitter because of that.

I'm a writer so 140 characters is almost nothing... Even if I like shorter forms myself. But there's a solution! Make a random thought even shorter but still meaningful - which is a nice writing exercise - or write two or three tweets in a row (or 20)! :D

Sorry, but I still don't do social media.

It's ok ;) I'm there, just in case :D

Gave you a follow :)

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

Hah! I understand you well! I didn't like Twitter because of that.

I'm a writer so 140 characters is almost nothing... Even if I like shorter forms myself. But there's a solution! Make a random thought even shorter but still meaningful - which is a nice writing exercise - or write two or three tweets in a row (or 20)! :D

I'd have to learn to be more concise and resist the urge to extrapolate more motes of information from my initial thoughts. Maybe it's something I could try out some day.

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

That's why Twitter almost became a "Describe your day in one word" site for me.

@AmazingMagda

....Aaaaaand you just got followed! :)

Welp, now what?

That's why Twitter almost became a "Describe your day in one word" site for me.

The thing is, I've been on holiday for the last two weeks, so I've not had to contend with the usual orgy of abhuman hate that is retail. I've had plenty of time to fanny about doing exactly the sort of thing I like doing; writing, reading, eating out, going to art galleries, playing games, watching an indefensible amount of Star Trek DS9, etc - temporarily without all the pressure of having to actually earn money and keep a roof over my head. When you describe Twitter like that, I'm actually sure I could make regular summaries of my day.

25 / 02 / 16

Cant tweet. Genocidal.

26 / 02 / 16

Still genocidal. BRB.

27 / 02 / 16

Read an article about co-worker homicide. Feel strangely okay.

28 / 02 / 16

Did more reading today.

29 / 02 / 16

Has anybody ever heard of something called Zyklon B?

I think if I ever do start a Twitter account I'm never going to post in it when I get home from work. It might become a problem.

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Uh, huh... I just refereed to myself like that so people not knowing me would know ;) For all the others I'm AmazingMagda!

My work for Ross is appreciated by Ross, that's for sure. Everything else is AmazingMagda's stuff! I have no idea how my sense of humor influences Ross, but it mostly probably works both ways :D I mean, we have to understand each other :lol:

you're ross's girlfriend? How about that. I havent been on this forum in years, but better late than never. I'm actually jealous, Ross has an extremely infectious personality, id love to hang out with even for just a day.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."