Artists? (Possibly another image heavy topic)

Anyone other than me have any artistic talent? Feel free to post some of your work, make people enjoy you worldwide.

60527565.jpg

Broken guitar and acrylic paints

188477_10150174169908352_612558351_8354630_2117983_n.jpg

Wacom Bamboo tablet, Photoshop CS5

197186_10150155677238352_612558351_8184830_7330583_n.jpg

Charcoal and graphite

Maybe I just like lagging all your computers with threads full of pictures. Alternatively, I'm bored again.

The glass is never half empty because I drink out of the carton.

Pretty good... I have a pic of something my brother drew when he was 15... (he had a car accident at age 15, just after drawing this, major brain injury, then colored it in in the hospital)

TheBaghdaddies.png

Everything I've made is for forum sigs, so I'll post them when a sig thread gets made...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTFRzYIuaRs

Latest iteration of my Demoreel. Will be done in a few weeks, inevitably fixing all sorts of minor whatzits that make this current version not all that good.

Praise, comments, criticism weclome.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I'll post something I did today in Art Class.

Indian ink and dye, I was supposed to be doing a dairy :S

Pretty good... I have a pic of something my brother drew when he was 15... (he had a car accident at age 15, just after drawing this, major brain injury, then colored it in in the hospital)

the drawing is really good! is your brother alright now?

the drawing is really good!

He says thanks.

is your brother alright now?

Kinda, it's been 17 years and he's starting to get a little worse... He can still live in his own apartment, but can't keep track of his money. (we do that for him or he'll spend all his food money on something he'll never use)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

That is a very good drawing your brother made, the facial expression reminds me of Ed from the Ed Edd 'n Eddy cartoon.

Cantdrawfaces.png

I cant draw women's faces, so i just dont ;D

Also you'll notice i only draw on either groupboard or iscribble and that is because i get bored quickly with drawing by myself.

Here's my photobucket for most of my drawings

http://photobucket.com/tisnman

547743_n.jpg

Ultimateshowdown.png

If anyone wants to try Collaborative drawing hit me up on steam!

bmw_r71_v1_0_update_3_by_anarchemitis-d2ze2r9.png

This is a really smelly old version of a Motorcycle I've been working on since October as my first model to put into the Source engine. If/when I get it working, maybe I'll try out making a weapon for Team Fortress 2.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

TheBaghdaddies.png

Everything I've made is for forum sigs, so I'll post them when a sig thread gets made...

Dang, he's pretty good at drawing. Better than me, I can't even draw a pile of poo.

Man you guys are good

That's what she said.

I did this on MS paint back in my RPG Maker XP days.

NO, we're not starting this again. Damn you Bjossi... DAMN YOOOOOOUUUU

http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt206/btgbullseye/TheBaghdaddies.png

Dang, he's pretty good at drawing. Better than me, I can't even draw a pile of poo.

I can:

pooj.png

But that is where my artistic talent stops.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"403 Forbidden"

"This file removed due to violation of ImageShack Terms of Service or by user request."

I'll admit it looks like an authentic ImageShack removal notice.

More seriously, if it violated their terms, would it violate this board's rules? If not, you'll probably need to upload it again somewhere else I think.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."