Question for the mods...

Sign in to follow this  

Hey, since I seem to be gathering a large following of people that hate me, can I make a topic specifically for them to flame me so they don't have to do it in other threads? (I'd like to laugh at their insults please)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

haha, i applaud your resilience to negative comments. although i will admit that after some of your posts i almost feel obligated to say something rude.

Wait you're saying you WANT them to insult and attack you? O_o

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

can I make a topic specifically for them to flame me so they don't have to do it in other threads? (I'd like to laugh at their insults please)

No.

And from where I stand you seem to want people to attack you and stir up trouble. That is indeed trolling. You may end up being the root of the problem, not your anti-fans.

I think his posts in the Civilization Problems forum are the main contributors.

can I make a topic specifically for them to flame me so they don't have to do it in other threads? (I'd like to laugh at their insults please)

No.

And from where I stand you seem to want people to attack you and stir up trouble. That is indeed trolling. You may end up being the root of the problem, not your anti-fans.

It's not like that at all, I'm just saying that they can limit their criticisms to just one thread, that way they don't accidentally post an off-topic flame in another thread.

It's trolling if I'm looking for flames, not if I just happen to find them amusing when they happen.

It is people's responsibility to not start or participate in flamewars, we should not encourage them but stop them, regardless of whether they're in a dedicated thread or off topic in another one. If this happens more often in the future then it will be possible to see if any of the members are the same each time and tell them to lay off the harassing.

Ok, just figured I'd ask. The method seems to work on other sites I've been on, that's why I mentioned it...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbbUH09jmB7rQUgcVYKTC-MX0jf3YRHBExdCmMe2gAlQ15OV89xg&t=1

+1 Bjossi, If you encourage them to troll you even only in 1 topic you are the problem. And they won't stop doing it outside.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

I personally don't hate or even dislike BTG. I understand he is very outspoken and is often the reason a thread tends to go off topic, but in no way do I see it as necessary to flame him. I was joking when I called him a troll and I didn't mean it too seriously. It was a bit of an exaggaration on my part.

However, it is obvious that due to his outspoken nature is getting rather unpopular, as is evidenced by his alarmingly low reputation which now is nearing -100...

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

You could ask Ross or whoever runs the forums to create an entirely separate subforum for spamming. They have those in a lot of other forums.

Ok you got your answers, I think there's no reason for this topic to remain open.

GRAVE WAS HERE

LOCK'D

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs