Incoming video

Sign in to follow this  

Hey people, there will be a surprise video later today! I actually got a sort of confirmation from Machinima.com that it will be up around 5pm their time in Los Angeles (GMT +/- whatever). So be on the lookout for it then.

In other news, I've moved to Poland. I guess that's kind of weird since I don't speak Polish, but you know how it is. Poland is neat, it has buses and stuff.

Trusty web guy Dave Donaldson will make a news post for me when the video goes up, since I may be asleep by then, what with me being in Poland and all.

POLAND?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Well, have fun... I hear it's got some nice countryside...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

A little early for April Fools day for most of the U.S., Ross. But then, I guess if you're in Poland, you would be that early.

Oh, wait...

It's 11:00 in the furthest west part of America. It's not that early...

my reaction: "omg he moved to Poland, I'll have chance to hug Ross personally! ...wait...today is 1st....FUUUUUUUU"

April 1st... the one day every year where Ross actually meets his deadline.

Poland, nice one. Well, I am waiting for the video (as I'm hoping that is not a joke). Nice to see that your internet is back.

For a second i was glad You're living in my country, because i would buy You a beer (or vodka).

POLAND!?

It's my country! Whoa? Ross, what are going to do in such boring place!? XD ha ha ha

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Yay, Poland! It's nice to hear when somebody is talking about my country. Only problem is Eastern Europe earnings and Western Europe prices.... Well, can you tell, what voivodeship? Like state in USA.

my reaction: "omg he moved to Poland, I'll have chance to hug Ross personally! ...wait...today is 1st....FUUUUUUUU"

hahah, good one, you almost got me there XD

Same to me... Poland scene of FM and CP keep cryin'...

Poza tym strasznie dużo tu Polaków... nawet nie miałem pojęcia