Random thread

BOTS. BOTS FUCKING EVERYWHERE!

23096740.jpg

How come the spambots never post in the free for all thread?

It's probably because this thread is too active. if i made a spam bot i'd program it to post in places where it won't get instantly noticed, but enough people see it to maybe get some traffic to whatever site it's spamming about. That's just a theory though. By the way, it made 19 posts. I had to delete them all. It was irritating...

It's probably because this thread is too active. if i made a spam bot i'd program it to post in places where it won't get instantly noticed, but enough people see it to maybe get some traffic to whatever site it's spamming about. That's just a theory though. By the way, it made 19 posts. I had to delete them all. It was irritating...

They knew you loved every minute of it, so they gave you more to do

User was banned for this post.

No...no she wasn't. it just feels really good saying that.

User was banned for this post.

No...no she wasn't. it just feels really good saying that.

Is there a way to set up a system that will automatically ban a new user that in a short amount of time posts the same thing (like the wall of shit text then links) several times? That I think would fix the problem

non-euclidean fuck machine

1904418.jpg

Just made this, because CSGO is my life now...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Those unrelated images you get when you're browsing.

Gexfe.jpg

Random thread?

What? I dont get it.

Hey cooool! "They're ba-ack"

What's the name of that little girl on Poltergeist film? Marie-Ann?

"Well... it didn't work Heather!!!"