Random thread

Without fucks you are nuthin Alyxx, NUTHHHHIIIIIIINNNNNNN

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Your boobs explode at the speed of light. Can you feel the force of a thousand screaming ferrets? CAN YOU?! HUH!? HUUUH?!

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

Your boobs explode at the speed of light. Can you feel the force of a thousand screaming ferrets? CAN YOU?! HUH!? HUUUH?!

I... don't even know.

Thats because you picked the wrong pill when given the chose of the red or blue one

non-euclidean fuck machine

Can you feel the force of a thousand screaming ferrets?

ART THOU FEELING IT NOW, MR. KRABS?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Yes! YESSS! FUCK YEAH! Give me your warm abdomen mr Crabs! I lust for your SOFT MOIST FLESH!

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

Yes! YESSS! FUCK YEAH! Give me your warm abdomen mr Crabs! I lust for your SOFT MOIST FLESH!

Thats what i call a wensday

non-euclidean fuck machine

Is this it? I dug it up from a Google Cache of the "D&D Campaign Thread" thread, page 7, through googling: Accursedfarms D&D thread "BTGBullseye"

A thundering roar resounds throughout the land, saying... "THE GREAT AND POWERFUL BTGBULLSEYE WISHES TO PARTICIPATE IN THESE PROCEEDINGS UNDER THE CHARACTER NAME OF 'SPECTRE' AS A 'DWARF ROGUE'."

After a slight pause so everyone could absorb the meaning of the otherworldly words, it continues... "PLEASE PM THE REQUESTER WITH ANY PERTINENT INFORMATION IF YOU WILL."

The land grows eerily quiet for a few moments as everyone wonders what a "PM" is, or why anyone would ever actually want to pretend to be someone else, but then all realize that it really has no bearing on them, so they forget that it happened, and continue as if the voice had never existed.

Source: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:3fVakpgrZ2cJ:www.accursedfarms.com/forums/viewtopic.php%3Fp%3D172284%26sid%3D3d966d38d69d8df2bc979fd975b3b88f+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk

YAY!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

banana_art_15.jpg

HOIOIOIOIOIOI?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?