Random thread

Ambassador pineapple can handle this, but he speaks really softly, so get close.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

What the desu did you just fucking desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the fuck out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my fucking desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re fucking desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will shit desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking desu, kiddo.

Nostalgia critic about Schwarzenegger vs. the devil on page 666? How fitting.

666 is the sum of the first 36 natural numbers (i.e. 1 + 2 + 3+ ... + 34 + 35 + 36 = 666), and thus it is a triangular number. Notice that 36=15+21; 15 and 21 are also triangular numbers; and 15^2+21^2=225+441=666.

Since 36 is both square and triangular, 666 is the sixth number of the form n^2(n^2+1)/2 (sequence A037270 in OEIS) and the eighth number of the form n(n+1)(n^2+n+2)/8 (doubly triangular numbers) (sequence A002817 in OEIS).

The number of prime numbers up to 666 is 121, which is the square of 11, which is the number of prime numbers up to 36.

666 is an abundant number.

The harmonic mean of the decimal digits of 666 is (trivially – all repdigit natural numbers have this property) an integer: 3/(1/6 + 1/6 + 1/6) = 6, making 666 the 54th number with this property.

In base 10, 666 is a repdigit (and therefore a palindromic number) and a Smith number. A prime reciprocal magic square based on 1/149 in base 10 has a magic total of 666.

The Roman numeral for 666, DCLXVI, has exactly one occurrence of all symbols whose value is less than 1000 (D=500, C=100, L=50, X=10, V=5, I=1).

(60 and 360 were used as bases in Babylonian mathematics, as in the degrees of a circle; 360=10x36 and 666 is the sum of the numbers from 1 to 36.)

666 is 1010011010 in the binary numeral system which is the same as its one's complement in reverse digit order.

666 is a member of the indices of prime Padovan numbers: 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 14, 19, 30, 37, 84, 128, 469, 666, 1262, 1573, 2003, 2210, ... (sequence A112882 in OEIS).

Srsly?Nobody is mentioning the Illuminati?Fuck...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This post has been approved by the local psychiatric ward. Play safe!

This is page 666,so that's why you guys are posting satan shit?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This post has been approved by the local psychiatric ward. Play safe!

Have you ever just thought about perception? The thing with it is, everyone could be shaped like a two headed raccoon, but because of perception we look like bipedal, tailless, monoheaded, relatively hairless creatures... Makes you wonder about the possibilities for the shape of the world doesn't it?

Angry gamer bites a friends dick for telling him to turn down his TV while playing Xbox360

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA