Random thread

Don't say that, I'm going to cry. XD I've literally had three dreams about just casual events happening today, because I'm so nervous about something, and if this is just another gosh damn dream, I'm going to chuck a skitz. First I dreamt it was 7pm, then 2pm, now it's 10am, please don't make me wake up again. XD I've had enough.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Let's predict how many hours it will take BTG to burn through of his Fallout 4 addiction before he returns to the normal forum posting again.

324 hours!

231 actually...

I wanna run it on Pc, i have no idea if i can though

MSI Apache GE60

Nvidia Geforce GTX 850m GPU

intel core I7-4710Q CPU @ 2.50GHZ(overclocked to 3.7)

8GB RAM

Win 10 OS

I think i may be able to run it, but i'm worried how bad i'd have to make my graphics. also, it's a laptop, so i don't know.

Consider this, I'm running it on a GT630m, and on medium settings able to get around 15-20 FPS... (Win 7, 8GB RAM) An 850m is around 4 times my card. Also, it doesn't even come close to maxing my i5-3210m (2.5 - 3.1GHz) at any settings level. (though it does come very close to filling the 2GB GPU memory when textures are set to ultra) http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-850M.107795.0.html

OT: I am pineapple... I digest you, starting with inside of your stomach.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

*Friend links me one Vine video on youtube. Every recommendation for the next 9 months are nothing but "SEXY VINES OF 2017 COMPILATION MUST SEE BEST VINES 2016" with thumbnail art that's probably not even in the video.*

Vine clickbait has reach such an amazing low.

Retired Forum Moderator

^Yep. To quote Yahtzee:

"The Nerd is a tiresomely predictable creature, to whom the promise of boobies is like a bacon sandwich to a starving wolf."

Also:

RIro9ryl.png.e1d65918e8459aa9836483708f84c828.png

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Just a little something I've been screwing around with.

Jy4jsBS.png

It's missing the possum eating the dog's food, while the dog is cowering at the opposite end of its chain.

@Daniel: That's awesome! :D

OT:

3t678W5zfMA

This is also why people don't want to live in Australia... the guy who makes these videos is Australian... I mean, we're not that insane... maybe... >.>

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I had a nap... for 4 hours... what happened to my life? It's 8pm. What the fuck. Where am I? XD What's going on.

-------

Amazon.com during this time of year:

Receive 2 items when you ordered one because they never logged the first shipment and then stare at a refund confirmation email you never opted for for something after they lost in the mail, a day after you received the item, and neither is recorded in their system so there's nothing to be done about it.

Oh well. Guess I have a duplicate and one free item. o.o

Retired Forum Moderator

I hate my life. Not that I want it to end prematurely, I just hate it.

Have you ever just had a chocolate at the back of your throat, and you didn't really swallow just right, so it feels like the chocolate has become a pool of acid in your mouth and it hurts and you scream; "WHY CHOCOLATE, WHY DID YOU BETRAY ME!?!?!!"

-------

Shhhhh.... don't tell my boss that I'm on here during work. See, It's not even 4 PM yet, and I'm already finished with all my tasks, what's left is being the cashier, and tagging any new drop-offs. I get off at 8. I started at 3. I need something to kill the time. Didn't bother bringing my 3DS, cause I didn't think it was going to be this dead. I only save it for Saturday mornings when I have nothing to do for the first three hours.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA