Random thread

I guess one's intention is a magical/mythical force now. No living thing ever intends to do anything I guess.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I guess one's intention is a magical/mythical force now. No living thing ever intends to do anything I guess.

It would be magic if intent overrided the laws of physics, like BTG is describing. I'm pretty sure that's the textbook definition of magic.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

How's that whole 'blocking me' thing going for you?

I am entirely too curious for it to actually accomplish anything, so I haven't been paying attention to it for quite a while. At least it means I miss all of your nonsense that isn't directly addressed to me, so it's still doing that part of its job.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Alright, alright, hush you two. X3 You can go at each other's throats somewhere else. Not here, please.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

You would not believe it but I was literally talking to my fiance and going; "Man, I feel like the mother of this forum." Then you post this and I can't stop laughing. I called it!!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

the past 3 pages of this thread make me want to jump of a building

the name's riley

Like with Ross's movie that he has to make, I have a story I have to tell in an animated series (like a webshow). By myself, it could take years just to get the prep work done. Things like deciding if it's to be 2D, or 3D, and then getting either style down. If 3D/SFM, I would need help with (when it comes to the animation part alone) with pacing (especially with walking/running), camera angels, lighting, and color correction. I also would need help with 3D modeling, map making (I know enough concerning Hammer to make maps, but it's been a while, and I might not be doing it the most optimized way). That's another problem I have, and have something in common with Freeman. "If I ever get out of here, or find a copy of the blueprints, I bet I'm going to discover I took the longest possible path through the facility. Some architect will look at the map and say 'oh you took that tunnel, yeah that added two miles to your route.'" I swear that's basically me when it comes to SFM, map making, 2D drawing (or when I've tried it) 3D modeling, or heck, pretty much anything else I've tried. *sigh*.

At any rate a big ass project like this (or hell, any project I really truly want to do) basically requires custom music, sounds, models/characters, worlds/lands/maps, anything/everything you can think of. That's just too much for one person to learn, do, and enjoy learning/doing all of those things, even for one project. If any of you guys are willing to help me out, in any way, shape, or form, feel free to PM me here, or add me (if you haven't) on Steam (Psychotic Ninja, the one with the Batman avatar), and contact me there.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

@PsychoticNinja: I would help if I'm actually decent at that stuff. XD I can only really make crappy songs and shitty 2D art. I mean, I guess my 3D modelling skills are decent? My teacher praised them highly, but he's a teacher. :P So I dunno. Would love to help though.

I managed to somehow get wound up in something similar though, in that I have a big project I want to get done, but it'll take me a really long time. "I HAVE. TO MAKE. THE MOVIE." Just burning in my mind, but replace 'movie' with game. XP

OT: Hey guys, I made something random, retarded, and for pure fuckery fun. :D

http://goo.gl/forms/ukML2joc0D

OR https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15ZOa0zOXtKPTe8b7tV9AS8othHCinlVlA147oggSlog/viewform?usp=send_form

I did the impossible and made a sort of cute personality test using Google Forms. Why? Cause 1. I've always wanted to use Google Forms. 2. I love Google so much, I wouldn't mind if I were abducted by it. 3. Cause I've always wanted to make something cute and fun like this. XP Google Forms wasn't made for this kind of thing, but I did it anyway. XD The topic of the quiz won't come as a surprise to you. :P I promise, it'll take you less than 2 minutes. Just for fun. Might expand on it some other time, but I like this because I get to see all your results. >:D Oh, and don’t take the results seriously cause these personality tests never work anyway. Humans are too good for that. XP

-------

I absolute love how ya'll are getting different answers and stuff. The only repeat is when I got my sister to take the quiz and she got the same result as me. :P Not completely surprised.

-------