Random thread

I don't know how this keeps happening but I always become the 'mother' of whatever group I'm in. On another site, somebody made a huge family tree for the members, full of ships and weird as incest, but at the top it's me and the site moderator I've never talked to. Which makes every member my child. Why. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

"Yeah I'm on break for several months! Now I can get in contact with all my friends more consistently!"

*get's violently ill for a week and can't sit at a computer for more than 20 minutes at the longest.*

Retired Forum Moderator

I'm not sure which is buggier, Half-Life or Half-Life: Source. Some bugs/glitches I can do in HL, but not in Source, and vice versa. For example, I can skip the entire "We've Got Hostiles" level in Source, but not in HL. I can push buttons (and heal) through walls in HL, but not in Source.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Okay, any amateur codebreakers here, tell me if you can decode this:

Ah, love. Yours. Though still real, near, feeling. Quiet voice, holding my right key, never blinking. Every great union feels quiet empathy, feels righteousness over every individual love. An oath to me, love, warming Xmas.

TurboBurger:

Buy an Absurdo Burgo with any Cheezo and get a Doubleburger Bacon Supreme absolutely for $1.99!

Retired Forum Moderator

TurboBurger:

Buy an Absurdo Burgo with any Cheezo and get a Doubleburger Bacon Supreme absolutely for $1.99!

f1978551953b31c15b144e45b3239fdd.jpg

Piccolo: Gohan! Are you okay? Do you need some juice? Did you get into that school you wanted?!

Gohan: Doesn't look like it.

Piccolo: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(Best part: The subtitles change Piccolo's name to 'Gohan's dad')

hc-nuHUq1TI

This is pretty amazing.

9fGwanAJk8c

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

That song just kind of came out of nowhere for me and now I see it all over. Like, 3 days ago never heard of it. Today I've seen the original, the All-Notes-In-C version and now that. O_o

Retired Forum Moderator

I'm not saying Peter Parker is Batman, just that I've never seen the two together before.