Random thread

Person: Hmm Force Awakens was actually pretty good

Random Youtube 'Critic': Force Awakens sucks because it's a rip off of A New Hope

Same person as earlier: Yeah Force Awakens sucks

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Person: Hmm Force Awakens was actually pretty good

Random Youtube 'Critic': Force Awakens sucks because it's a rip off of A New Hope

Same person as earlier: Yeah Force Awakens sucks

You can enjoy something without giving it much thought, and later on approach it with a more critical point of view

SWTFA is pretty to look at, I had a lot of fun seeing it in 3D, but story-wise it could not be more boring and unoriginal.

the name's riley

That moment when you realize you're sitting at your computer with you leg passively folded over the arm controlling the mouse and don't even notice til someone walks in and laughs.

Edit:

A78D85C49156206D01561E817344CB35DE3785E3

This one time, Path of Exile fucked with me. If anyone want's the rough count, that was about 120 scrolls of wisdom. The names went off screen.

Retired Forum Moderator

That moment when you realize you're sitting at your computer with you leg passively folded over the arm controlling the mouse and don't even notice til someone walks in and laughs.

Edit:

A78D85C49156206D01561E817344CB35DE3785E3

This one time, Path of Exile fucked with me. If anyone want's the rough count, that was about 120 scrolls of wisdom. The names went off screen.

!!!!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! YOU WIN 40 PORTAL SCROLLS or 5 ORBS OF AUGMENTATION!!!!!!!!!!!!

As much as I love Path of Exile the economy is easily the most borked part of that game. I get that they wanted to be different but this just needlessly complicates what should be a simple process.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

WBBR75b.png

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

^ XD "General massive catastrophic" Guess it can't really decide what kind of system failure it is.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Professions where breaking into song is discouraged:

Mime: I AM A MIME!

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Sick with another cold. Hasn't even been a month since the last and I've barely gone outside. wtf

Retired Forum Moderator

I can't take somebody seriously if they say The Sims 4 is better than The Sims 3. XD Ever.

-------

I can't take somebody seriously if they say The Sims 4 is better than The Sims 3. XD Ever.

Sims 2 is still the best

the name's riley