Random thread

na, as, and dun are repeated. What you said to Jeb and Alyxx are very similar, just one word(?) difference. I don't know enough of the Elder Scrolls lore to translate. I know Dunmer is Dark Elves, so I take it 'Dun' is 'dark'.

For Helio: Oui icat y dnyhcmydun, teth'd oui?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

na, as, and dun are repeated. What you said to Jeb and Alyxx are very similar, just one word(?) difference. I don't know enough of the Elder Scrolls lore to translate. I know Dunmer is Dark Elves, so I take it 'Dun' is 'dark'.

Yes, but dun also means cursed. Zaraki's on the money.

The word "dun" stands for "cursed",right?

Now figure out what the difference between ama and ara are. I'll give you a hint. Ehlnofex languages can go backwards so Dunmeri can refer back to earlier elven words. Like going from Spanish to Latin.

But to answer your question Psychotic "Famm ruf luimt oui hud? Dra dnyhcmydun ec nekrd drana.".

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

But to answer your question Psychotic "Famm ruf luimt oui hud? Dra dnyhcmydun ec nekrd drana.".

Duilra.

Dun also meaning 'cursed'. Alyxx's is The Cursed Queen or Accursed Queen.

So then Jeb's is The Cursed something....

And if I'm right with Alyxx's and mostly right with Jeb's then mine's probably something like The Psychotic One or The Psychotic Ninja

For Jeb's I'll give you a hint. It's a nickname people used to call her on these forums.

Your pretty much right on yours. "Psychotic Ninja na ot morag malshok."translates to "Psychotic Ninja is a mad forester.". The Morag Tong are the closest thing to ninjas I could think of from the Elder Scrolls universe. I'm pretty sure ninjas like to hang out in forests so I think it fits.

lol Cursed Mother?

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

lol Cursed Mother?

Bingo, "Jeb_CC na as ama dun" translates to "Jeb_CC is the cursed mother.".

*under his breath* I honestly thought 'mother' or 'mom/mum' was wayyyy to obvious....*

*under his breath* I honestly thought 'mother' or 'mom/mum' was wayyyy to obvious....*

Well you gotta be simple and obvious with naive little me. :P

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I picked a fight with an ENTP (Debater) on a forum...

vpbeg.jpg

i-immediately-regret-this-decision.jpg

-------

Alternative Reality where anthropomorphic creatures are the dominate species, and some of them draw humans, and they're seen as freaks.

Alternative Reality where anthropomorphic creatures are the dominate species, and some of them draw humans, and they're seen as freaks.

icon_lol.gif This might just be our reality circa 3000 AD. I guess that would make them paleophiliacs?

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

I want to be a contortionist...

-------

I want to be a contortionist...

I can help you with that *grabs sledgehammer* This'll help loosen up your joints

lol. XD First in the lounge, then on the stage, then in the bedroom? :P

I actually do want to get into exercising at least though cause... I am really unfit. >.> Not denying that. I spent an hour just stretching, sat down for a little while... got back up, felt like my legs went through a meat factory. XD Holy crap. This is going to be a looooong month.

-------

lol. XD First in the lounge, then on the stage, then in the bedroom? :P

I actually do want to get into exercising at least though cause... I am really unfit. >.> Not denying that. I spent an hour just stretching, sat down for a little while... got back up, felt like my legs went through a meat factory. XD Holy crap. This is going to be a looooong month.

It's good to stay in shape, I'm actually moderately fit ATM. I do lots of running which is aerobic so I don't have a lot of muscle. I find anaerobic exercises which do build muscle to be really painful and nauseating especially if you're doing crunches which have made me thrown up on several occasions. I've been meaning to take up yoga as well but haven't gotten around to it.