Random thread

What matter? I just posted a pet peeve of mine, and you bring up another post of mine concerning a different subject matter. Which, ironically, has me wanting you to stop getting after me for posting my pet peeves.

I voiced my opinion on the matter and you went out of your way to tell me it's your opinion and that I shouldn't bug you about it.

If you're going to complain about something, at least have some consistency

Seriously, please stop getting after me. You're coming off as a creep, with a hard on for me.

Don't flatter yourself. I just have a low tolerance for ignorance and hypocrisy.

Yeah, the Treyarch games aren't bad. I liked how campy and over the top Black Ops was. It was so serious that it wasn't and it felt a lot more self aware than other CoD games. Mason being under control of "teh numberz" and what "teh numberz" mean made me chuckle a few times.

I suspect Infinite Warfare is going to bomb hard since it's being developed by Infinity Ward, possibly even harder than Ghosts.

Honestly the Black Ops series was the pinnacle of post-4 CoD

Actually I'd like to include WaW since my favorite in the series is between that and BO1, but the Black Ops series was probably the only consistently good one

And from what I can gather, fans already hate IW even more than ghosts and the technical/performance issues are somehow actually worse than ghosts.

It isn't going to bomb nearly as hard as ghosts though, it can just ride off of MW1 remastered for most of its sales.

36a48a606d753e9f38e99e0660022f21.jpg

Everyone is so CUTE (even the female merchant to some degree)

I kinda wanna play DS1 now.

the name's riley

Honestly the Black Ops series was the pinnacle of post-4 CoD

Actually I'd like to include WaW since my favorite in the series is between that and BO1, but the Black Ops series was probably the only consistently good one

And from what I can gather, fans already hate IW even more than ghosts and the technical/performance issues are somehow actually worse than ghosts.

It isn't going to bomb nearly as hard as ghosts though, it can just ride off of MW1 remastered for most of its sales.

Are BO2 or BO3 worth playing? Of all the CoD games I've only played MW1 and BO1. I missed WaW by complete accident.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

They're both really good imo but 3 is to an extent a different beast than 2. The vertical element added by the jump boosters on top of the mobility increase from sliding and wall running completely change how the game is played at times.

I still hold that BO2 was the best experience I've had with CoD as a whole, but then again I didn't really stick with the series' online component much before then.

Retired Forum Moderator

I voiced my opinion on the matter and you went out of your way to tell me it's your opinion and that I shouldn't bug you about it.

You do realize my "X is subjective" had nothing to do with you, right? Not everything is about you.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

They're both really good imo but 3 is to an extent a different beast than 2. The vertical element added by the jump boosters on top of the mobility increase from sliding and wall running completely change how the game is played at times.

I still hold that BO2 was the best experience I've had with CoD as a whole, but then again I didn't really stick with the series' online component much before then.

I've spent more time as a whole on MW2 and would say MW1 has the strongest multiplayer but the atmosphere/gameplay of the BO games make them so much more enjoyable to me

Though I could appreciate 3 a bit more if Treyarch understood the concept of optimization

You do realize my "X is subjective" had nothing to do with you, right? Not everything is about you.

Never said or even implied that, but if you're going to make a sweeping arrogant statement like that at least make sure you're in your place to say it.

the name's riley

Officially my confessing to crush look:

ydIVbfC.png

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

ydIVbfC.png

Getting rejected is more painful than the initial embarrassment

Friendly advice from her royal bitterness

the name's riley

"Twinkle,twinkle,little star,how I wonder how you'll CRASH AND BURN!" :twisted:

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

ydIVbfC.png

Maybe so, but - nothing ventured, nothing gained. :-)

Anyway - getting rejected is not something Jeb needs to worry about. I mean there isn't any danger of that for a woman like her...

Regards

We're you trying to compliment jeb or insult me?

the name's riley

Ah, the former - yes. The latter - nope. Not even crossed my mind...

About Jeb, though - not so much a compliment but a statement of fact.

Regards

Friendly advice from her royal bitterness

It's generally why I like to really make sure the person likes me back before I confess. Read signs and what not. :)

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

tumblr_oexpwxBSKw1s9o2zgo1_540.jpg

Painting by Christopher Wool

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

bloodborne_pillow_hunt_by_tikoriko-d8uao5o.jpg

OMG! another person who knows FJ+Tiko!

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Fun Fact: Because I was born in the nineties (92) I have EXTREME SPORTS hardwired into my DNA. So, like everyone else, I have a love for Skateboarding/Tony Hawk. Not only that, but because I lived in Minnesota for most of my life, snowboarding, hunting, and fishing are in my blood. However, gaming has taken over, so my love for skateboarding/Tony Hawk became the Tony Hawk games (and Skate 3), I enjoy snowboarding games (even though I only played like three of them) but I have no interest in actual snowboarding. Similar with fishing and hunting. I have no interest in both, but I can appreciate the art of hunting (and love doing it in Skyrim and other games). As for fishing, I really can't see myself fishing, however, again, I don't mind fishing in video games.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA