Random thread

41skCXQx1HL.jpg

Anyone who wears this is a literal shit-head

My little sister has one of those

the name's riley

FalcZRoqPrQ

Also, extremely slow day. How slow? I finished all my tasks within the first hour, and had like 5 customers. I've been watching youtube videos to pass the time.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

3ALUuqE.png

and just like that, what shred of respect i had left for activision was gone

the name's riley

3ALUuqE.png

you're about a year late with that announcement

No AAA publishers deserve any respect except for CD Projekt Red. The rest of them can go to hell.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

"X is subjective" really needs to die. It's a pointless statement. Congratulations, you understand how opinions work. No need to point it out. Honestly, you come off as an entitled asshole when you do it.

3ALUuqE.png

you're about a year late with that announcement

Black Ops 3 was decent though? And notice I said what SHRED i.e. not that i had much to begin with

I suppose I should blame Infinity Ward since they haven't published a good game since 2009 but if you're going to put out an remaster of an amazing title don't put it behind the paywall of your shitty broken game

Considering Activision is probably in charge of marketing, that's probably on them

"X is subjective" really needs to die. It's a pointless statement. Congratulations, you understand how opinions work. No need to point it out. Honestly, you come off as an entitled asshole when you do it.
Doesn't matter, still a pet peeve of mine. Go bother someone else with their pet peeves.

and just like that, your credibility on the matter is gone.

the name's riley

Doesn't matter, still a pet peeve of mine. Go bother someone else with their pet peeves.

and just like that, your credibility on the matter is gone.

What matter? I just posted a pet peeve of mine, and you bring up another post of mine concerning a different subject matter. Which, ironically, has me wanting you to stop getting after me for posting my pet peeves. Seriously, please stop getting after me. You're coming off as a creep, with a hard on for me.

Black Ops 3 was decent though? And notice I said what SHRED i.e. not that i had much to begin with

I suppose I should blame Infinity Ward since they haven't published a good game since 2009 but if you're going to put out an remaster of an amazing title don't put it behind the paywall of your shitty broken game

Considering Activision is probably in charge of marketing, that's probably on them.

Yeah, the Treyarch games aren't bad. I liked how campy and over the top Black Ops was. It was so serious that it wasn't and it felt a lot more self aware than other CoD games. Mason being under control of "teh numberz" and what "teh numberz" mean made me chuckle a few times.

I suspect Infinite Warfare is going to bomb hard since it's being developed by Infinity Ward, possibly even harder than Ghosts.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.