Random thread

Turns out cat racing, not all that a great idea

1373141.jpg

They're all winners if you ask me. On a similar note how likely do you think it is that all the participating athletes in the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo will be cats? Skateboarding cats, that is.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

So my FB account got locked out because apparently someone from Melbourne was trying to log into it. I don't even know why anyone would want to do that. My life is boring, there's nothing to get out of me, especially from my Facebook. XD I'm not sure whether to feel honored or disgusted that someone would try to get into my account. Though I should thank them cause FB let me change my password on the site without having to use my email - since... I forgot the password to my old email, lol. And I've been meaning to change my FB password for literally years.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Last time someone tried hacking into one of my accounts, I changed the password to a sentence.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

On my way to the school library I passed by a couple of some unusually happy people that were passing out compliments to people left and right and when I got close they said "Hey, I bet you get a lot of compliments about your hair, bruthu." and while I always enjoy compliments about my hair the overall experience was a bit weird. Not to mention the wording sounds kinda mocking but their delivery was anything but.

The shiny silver suits they were wearing didn't do much to make the situation any less strange.

Community colleges are bizarre places.

Retired Forum Moderator

*Gohan suggests a Gi like Piccolo's*

Nail: ...Did our heart just skip a beat?

Kami: Oh that is precious.

Piccolo: *Through gritted teeth* SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

Double post:

JAP1-1YK868

I don't have to go to work for the next three weeks...

bloggif_577ba53380087_zpsm2groqqr.gif

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Do you still get paid?

Yup! I booked it off as holiday way back in February... :D

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

When your shift is almost over, you've mentally clocked out and you get customers out of nowhere

tumblr_nh9iziLva21s4cxs0o1_500.gif

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovLzY2Lm1lZGlhLnR1bWJsci5jb20vNjRhMDNiZDhmMzUxZjEzNjAwN2IyNWQyNDFlZmI1YmEvdHVtYmxyX28yOW5oNHBxdzExcmQ4bnk3bzFfNTAwLmpwZyJ9.V65KHIz7yKB1ZAZrCT5q_EPGdzA

See this is why you use Macro's for your guild recruitments lol. Horrible things can happen with careless ctrl + v and trade chat in wow is the last place you want to make that mistake.

Retired Forum Moderator

@Rarity: This is why you should always review what you pasted before being 'enter-happy'. It's like trigger-happy but with the enter button. XD I have gotten into too many weird situations cause I accidentally pressed enter too fast.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Life Tip #4 - Sometimes the person that sits in the corner of the room doesn't WANT to be talked to. Most of the time they're there for a reason. Don't go and annoy the poor thing by trying to strike up a conversation because they may want everyone to fuck right off.

"One small step for man, One giant leap for a midget!"

- Robbaz

@Rarity: This is why you should always review what you pasted before being 'enter-happy'. It's like trigger-happy but with the enter button. XD I have gotten into too many weird situations cause I accidentally pressed enter too fast.

I had a moment like this a couple days ago. I was getting picked up after class and texted "I'll be out there in a sec" but hit enter before bothering to see if autocorrect was cool with the word "sec" and ended up sending "I'll be out there in a decade."

All I got back was "you better fucking not be"

Retired Forum Moderator

I had a moment like this a couple days ago. I was getting picked up after class and texted "I'll be out there in a sec" but hit enter before bothering to see if autocorrect was cool with the word "sec" and ended up sending "I'll be out there in a decade."

XD Oh my gosh, that's priceless.

OT: Quick, somebody randomly give me the gender name for someone who can be called he AND/OR she (if that even exists, and I'm SURE it does). Don't ask questions. XD Just DO IT. I don't know anything with these fancy-pancy names and titles and shit, and Google isn't helping me for once. You know those names, like, agender, gender-queer, all that stuff.

-------

OT: Quick, somebody randomly give me the gender name for someone who can be called he AND/OR she (if that even exists, and I'm SURE it does). Don't ask questions. XD Just DO IT. I don't know anything with these fancy-pancy names and titles and shit, and Google isn't helping me for once. You know those names, like, agender, gender-queer, all that stuff.

Uh, Nikita?

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

icon_lol.gif Sorry, I had to emphasise this bit...

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa