Random thread

You really shouldn't throw onions at people, they bruise like a mother fucker.

Burn the World!

What do you call it when a restaurant takes inventory of it's shortening every 4 weeks?

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

On 3/18/2021 at 9:41 PM, BTGBullseye said:

The same guy?

No, it's The Count of Monthly Crisco

Who is @Generic-User? Why does it have permission to add things to the the game list? 

The truth is out there.

On 6/15/2021 at 12:02 PM, Im_CIA said:

Who is @Generic-User? Why does it have permission to add things to the the game list? 

The truth is out there.

I'm one of Ross's mystery volunteers. He has me input entries into the games list for him, primarily in batches.

Or am I...?

Edited by Generic-User (see edit history)

7 hours ago, Generic-User said:

I'm one of Ross's mystery volunteers. He has me input entries into the games list for him, primarily in batches.

Or am I...?

All that editing for a single "s".

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

44 minutes ago, BTGBullseye said:

All that editing for a single "s".

Oddly enough, when I added that "s" (because the lack of it irrationally bothered me for whatever reason after looking at it), I actually thought to myself "I wonder if anyone will check the edit history and see that it was one single letter that has been changed", but I didn't think they would actually call me out on it. Now I know the answer. I'd give you a prize if I had one.

16 hours ago, Generic-User said:

Or am I...?

I'm actually a volunteer metsuke. I will have to write you up for spilling the beans

10 hours ago, Generic-User said:

Oddly enough, when I added that "s" (because the lack of it irrationally bothered me for whatever reason after looking at it), I actually thought to myself "I wonder if anyone will check the edit history and see that it was one single letter that has been changed", but I didn't think they would actually call me out on it. Now I know the answer. I'd give you a prize if I had one.

The simple acknowledgement that I am a weird person that wants to see every iteration of a comment's history is sufficient reward.

11 hours ago, Im_CIA said:

I'm actually a volunteer metsuke. I will have to write you up for spilling the beans

Or, maybe everything I've said is all part of my plan and you are playing into my hands this very moment...

9 hours ago, BTGBullseye said:

The simple acknowledgement that I am a weird person that wants to see every iteration of a comment's history is sufficient reward.

It works out as a win-win then, because out of all the "random-rhetorical-questions-I-may-ask-myself-in-a-day-that-don't-matter-in-the-scheme-of things-and-don't-ever-expect-to-actually-get-the-answer-to-in-the-first-place", this is one of the rare few that did indeed receive an answer in my lifetime so far.

18 hours ago, Generic-User said:

It works out as a win-win then, because out of all the "random-rhetorical-questions-I-may-ask-myself-in-a-day-that-don't-matter-in-the-scheme-of things-and-don't-ever-expect-to-actually-get-the-answer-to-in-the-first-place", this is one of the rare few that did indeed receive an answer in my lifetime so far.

Always happy to be of limited assistance! :)

Well, there's apparently no text in my clipboard...