So where does american politics go from here?

It's as the title says. After what happened yesterday (Dating this post to January 7th, on the 6th Trump supporters in a protest/riot (Depending on your definition please don't lynch me) stormed the Capitol building and forced US senators and house representatives to evacuate), where does american politics go from here? American politics has sort of existed up to this point on the idea of civility, or at the very least the idea that the people let their representatives do the work. The way I see it, people might be more emboldened to just storm govt buildings. So, where do we go from here? Is this a good thing? A bad thing? I really have no clue, and am kind of just processing all of them. 

1 hour ago, Frood said:

It's as the title says. After what happened yesterday (Dating this post to January 7th, on the 6th Trump supporters in a protest/riot (Depending on your definition please don't lynch me) stormed the Capitol building and forced US senators and house representatives to evacuate), where does american politics go from here? American politics has sort of existed up to this point on the idea of civility, or at the very least the idea that the people let their representatives do the work. The way I see it, people might be more emboldened to just storm govt buildings. So, where do we go from here? Is this a good thing? A bad thing? I really have no clue, and am kind of just processing all of them. 

It's a good thing for a government to fear its citizenry. In this case it was more of politically charged gross incompetence, so I doubt anything like this will happen again anytime soon. 

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

4 hours ago, Im_CIA said:

It's a good thing for a government to fear its citizenry. In this case it was more of politically charged gross incompetence, so I doubt anything like this will happen again anytime soon. 

So why was it happening additionally in georgia, kentucky and pensylvania at the same time?

Burn the World!

is that to imply it's going to be on a greater scale then just national politics? Are we too expect, in the future European style riots and protests against the govt more often? Or perhaps something darker/brighter? 

On 1/7/2021 at 7:25 PM, kerdios said:

So why was it happening additionally in georgia, kentucky and pensylvania at the same time?

My Mom has the theory that this is all organized by the same people that bussed people in to cause riots when the BLM marches were happening peacefully. After all, the damage and looting didn't start until after it was dark, and was entirely non-violent prior to that. Really, it has nothing to do with Trump, he's just a convenient excuse that people don't have any issues misquoting or taking out of context to make it seem like he instigates any of this.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

On 1/7/2021 at 2:39 PM, Frood said:

Well, something has to be done about a president evidently getting fraudulently elected (after having seen lists of videos bigger than I can even watch proving countless occurrences of voter fraud I am not interested in any responses contesting this, and any responses to this effect will be ignored). I was completely apolitical before December 2015, and when I started seeing the Project Veritas videos where they showed the democratic campaigners casually talking about how they've been committing voter fraud for 50+ years (they might have said 70, I forget exactly), and having seen the documentary Obama 2016, and after having followed google and other tech companies closer than any other person I've ever met (including the Google employees I've met and chatted with at length) I really began to question what the hell had been going on in USA since 2008 and, really, since 1945 when America's road to communism began when they stopped the Third Reich from defeating those Bolshevik Communists in the East!! That was western civilization's turning point! Why did America interrupt the Third Reich from defeating Soviet Russia! Why did Truman stop McArthur from nuking the Communists in NK? But I digress.

Back on point, big tech is what is driving all of this. Something needs to be done on that front, and this nonsense that all violence is terrorism is killing any sort of corrective action that needs to be taken. There is no such thing as domestic terrorism. Are vigilantes terrorists? Are bounty hunters terrorists? Are serial killers terrorists? Are mass murderers terrorists? Are police terrorists? Are military personnel terrorists? Are countries that declare war on other countries terrorists? The answer in all cases is no; it's very difficult for something to classified as terrorism, not easy; this rhetoric in USA is inflammatory language marketed to the masses in order to validate radical action on behalf of the paramilitary of the democratic party; Antifa (who are not anti-fascist and let's not even touch the pejorative nature of the word "fascist") and Burn Loot Murder.  War is a natural process for humans, and we need to accept that as part of the human condition. It doesn't matter how many fantasy books you've read or movies you've watched, transhumanism isn't real - it hasn't happened, and these battles still warrant tried and true solutions, whether it be war or not.

The USA is a failed state if the obvious and sloppy fraud campaign is allowed to stand - it doesn't matter if there is a war over it or not - this fraud still happened, and it calls into question all elections everywhere in USA, big or small. Personally, I have moved on from the notion that America is a democracy, and I didn't really have a strong conviction that is was beforehand either because of how inaccessible political positions were to average people; that's a dead giveaway.

Anyways, I'm just kind of getting some thoughts out with this post. Feel free to respond in any way you want about whichever topic you want.

2 hours ago, FullBusinessSuit said:

Are serial killers terrorists? Are mass murderers terrorists?

yes!

2 hours ago, FullBusinessSuit said:

touch the pejorative nature of the word "fascist"

Fascist is a fuzzy word.

Also, just wait until NaPoVoInterco passes in enough states for some real shenanigans to start

Edited by kerdios (see edit history)

Burn the World!

On 1/17/2021 at 8:22 AM, kerdios said:

yes!

The correct answer is no.

Not even the recently fabricated, loaded term being "anonymously" injected into american liberal social media websites (all major social media sites) fits this description. I'm sure it will be redefined and then ret-conned into the history books as "always having been that way", as per contemporary american mythology.

Almost nothing is terrorism at all. The pussification of america has predisposed people to acting like cry babies and swearing at each other and trying to get the government to attack anyone who hurts their feefees (by calling them terrorists).  Even the Burn Loot Murder riots weren't terrorism, and they were burning down businesses and houses and looting everything and murdering people - not terrorism. What they were doing was really messed up, and the media tried taking the events (that are actually caused by deglobalism and not someone dying while being arrested by ambiguous causes), and wrapping their own narrative around it (makes me wonder how this obvious nonsense will be written about in the history books because it's not even close to what's being talked about in the media, especially the state sponsored media outlets like CNN and Fox).

I saw close friends who never, ever EVER used the term terrorism to describe anything but actual terrorism, then as soon as the erroneously interpreted people using it to act political dissidents they tried using it to say any violent act is terrorism. They've even tried saying 2 people getting into a fist fight is terrorism - this is full blown mass-stupidity happening now in america. I never in my life so much as imagined this as a state that an entire population could be in - not even a fantasy setting or anything like that - I truly did not even think up the thought in any capacity; yet here we are living it.

I think a lot of this has to do with closing of mental institutions. When I was a child when someone was clearly acting like a lunatic, they'd *always* be taken into custody for mental evaluation and put somewhere with caretakers so they weren't freaking out the general population. It was rare, but it happened, and when it did, it was taken care of. Now, police show up and have the sane person concede something to the mentally ill person or go to jail; inverted reality. And why are the police responding to social issues anyways? But I digress, almost no acts of violence are terrorism, and definitely not "acts with a political motivation reeeeee" (this is definition made up and circulated by the radical left in america, and then injected into europe, mostly the EU countries, and it's opening the door for causing actual terrorism to be ignored).

Also, just wait until NaPoVoInterco passes in enough states for some real shenanigans to start

idk what that's about, but I'm not clicking a video that leads to youtube that is realated to politics. that social media website is clearly rampantly censoring content, especially political videos, and therefore i will not be viewing it. And i sure as hell am not watching something with djt in the thumbnail. I feel like everyone is taking a contrived polarized stance on politics nowadays, when most people shouldn't even be thinking about it. They should focus on their families - there is no need for everyone's input in a political discussion.

Edited by FullBusinessSuit (see edit history)

NaPoVoInterCo is an interstate agreement between about a dozen states to ignore the vote of their citizens and instead have its electors vote based on the national total vote results. Since this is a state decision and not a federal decision, it is completely constitutional. This alternative vote will only happen when enough states to secure the 271 electors required will sign the compact.

image.thumb.png.b3431d09b6033d378380e6ef9e279613.png

Burn the World!

47 minutes ago, kerdios said:

NaPoVoInterCo is an interstate agreement between about a dozen states to ignore the vote of their citizens and instead have its electors vote based on the national total vote results. Since this is a state decision and not a federal decision, it is completely constitutional. This alternative vote will only happen when enough states to secure the 271 electors required will sign the compact.

And pure popular vote in a first past the poll system is just as bad as gerrymandering with electoral votes.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

6 hours ago, BTGBullseye said:

And pure popular vote in a first past the poll system is just as bad as gerrymandering with electoral votes.

Yup, shenanigans :D

Burn the World!