Change one word in the sentence!

Krendar absorbed pink lighter fluid before monkey Lords and Khajiit suggested performing necromancy.

(Seriously, what's with your obsession with 'Gorn?' and not having the sentence flow? Is your goal to ruin forum games or something?)

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Krendar absorbed pink lighter fluid before monkey suits and Khajiit suggested performing necromancy.

(I admit to trying to turn every word into 'Russian' earlier on)

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Krendar absorbed pink lighter fluid before monkey suits and Khajiit suggested performing incest.

(imo doing that just ends/ruins the game.)

Krendar absorbed pink lighter fluid before monkey suits and Khajiit suggested performing Gorn.

(Can you tell I don't care? What does everyone have against Gorn? And why does the sentence structure have to remain the exact same as it started, why can't it be changed?)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

(The sentence structure will change if it flows into a change, like it has in the past. Like on page 15, it was TF2 themed, now it's about mythical creatures. As for the Gorn hating, it's not so much hate, it's more of you replacing words with 'Gorn' where it doesn't work. It's the same if you were to change any noun, verb, adverb, etc. with a proper noun, it just wouldn't flow.)

Krendar absorbed pink lighter fluid before monkey suits and Khajiit suggested performing magic.

Krendar peed pink lighter fluid before inanimate suits and Khajiit suggested performing magic.

Krendar peed pink lighter fluid before inanimate suits and tribbles suggested performing magic.

(well if we can't have the Gorn... ;) )

Krendar formulated pink lighter fluid before inanimate suits and tribbles suggested performing magic.

(I never said you couldn't have 'Gorn', everytime BTG replaced a word with 'Gorn' it never made sense)

Gorn formulated pink lighter fluid before inanimate suits and tribbles suggested performing magic.

(Here, it makes sense cause 'Krendar', like 'Gorn' is a proper noun. Now the sentence makes sense, albeit, in a messed up way.)

Gorn formulated pink lighter fluid before death suits and tribbles suggested performing magic.

(so if it breaks the existing normal sentence structure, even though it's trying to introduce a different normal structure, you will do everything you can to prevent it?)

Gorn formulated pink lighter fluid before death suits and tribbles suggested Gorning magic.

:twisted:

Gorn formulated pink Gorn fluid before death suits and tribbles suggested Gorning magic.

:twisted:

:twisted::twisted::twisted:

Gorn formulated pink Gorn fluid before Gorn suits and tribbles suggested Gorning magic.

Gorn Gorned Gorn Gorn Gorn Gorn Gorn Gorn Gorn Gorn Gorned Gorning Gorn.

HAPPY NOW?!

Khorne formulated pink Gorn fluid before Gorn suits and tribbles suggested Gorning magic.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Khorne formulated Guernsey Gorn fluid before Gorn suits and tribbles suggested Gorning magic.

Khorne formulated Guernsey Gorn fluid before Gorn suits and tribbles suggested Gorning Tribbles.

Gorn formulated Guernsey Gorn plasma before Gorn suits and tribbles suggested Gorning Tribbles.