"Meeting of the Minds", Ross Scott and other mind makers!

Sign in to follow this  

I haven't seen this posted here yet (granted I did search very hard), and thought you guys may be interested.

http://ia600604.us.archive.org/24/items/MeetingOfTheMinds2/MeetingOfTheMinds2-RossScottEdition.mp3

Several different mind makers (Shephard's mind, Barney's Mind, Chell's Mind, and a few others) meet with Ross Scott for an interview that is a good time sink.

It's very interesting to hear their discussions, and while true they go off on tangents at the drop of a hat they're still a blast to listen to.

Listening to it now. They tend to talk over Ross a lot.

I noticed, that did bother me.

But I think it was simply because they were all very eager, and I don't know if you're aware it's super easy to lose track in conversations. Still you could hear their respect for Ross, especially when the guy who made SM (Robin?) asked Ross to maybe add a line he made into FM. You could hear it in his voice that he felt super embarrassed and somewhat strange asking him.

But hey, these people all have huge egos and personalities, they need to in order to even make their shows! So of course things like that will happen.

I also noticed Ross was kinda quiet at the start and got more vocal the longer the conversation went. I don't know if Ross had ever talked to them before or not, I guess that would have an impact.

CooL and Ross sound a lot alike. It only makes sense that CooL does "Freeman's(ish) Mind 2."

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Thanks for posting this, I've seen these shows with all the series makers together advertised, but avoided them because Ross wasn't there, this was what I wanted.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I meat to have a post on this, I was waiting for the Youtube copy. I'll go ahead and make a post in a day or two since FM34 just went up.

Daaamn, I'm french and I usually understand what you guys are saying in your minds things, but there.... all of you are speaking at the same time, even faster than in your other videos, the result being me, not understanding a single word :-(

I meat to have a post on this, I was waiting for the Youtube copy. I'll go ahead and make a post in a day or two since FM34 just went up.

The Youtube copy should be up in a day or so.

Oh crap did I blow that? You can remove my post if you want. It's just that it seemed no one knew about it, and I really wanted to share with all the fans. :(

Why is the mp3 nearly 100 MBs? Is this thing 2 hours long or overly high bitrate?

Why is the mp3 nearly 100 MBs? Is this thing 2 hours long or overly high bitrate?

Yeah....I watched some of it. It's almost two hours. Very entertaing though :D