174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

i just found something you pony lovers might like here is the link.

http://www.ponyvspony.com/

i have an account on artix entertainment so that's how i found out.

here's the description.

Pony Vs. Pony

Rainbows, sunshine, cupcakes, puzzles and... PONIES all in one game! Join the herd with your very own NP(ony)C that you'll be able to completely customize with tattoos, clothing, horns, wings, pets, and MORE! This epically-addictive casual puzzle game will have you racing to catch up to your friends! (And the sparkly, supersweet theme song will really spur you on!

I remember that from a post on Equestria Daily a while back... still the best flash game theme ever.

I just had an idea:

You've probably watched all the episodes twice, but have you watched them

upside down?

Now you have an excuse to watch them all again.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

here's the description.

Pony Vs. Pony

Rainbows, sunshine, cupcakes, puzzles and... PONIES all in one game! Join the herd with your very own NP(ony)C that you'll be able to completely customize with tattoos, clothing, horns, wings, pets, and MORE! This epically-addictive casual puzzle game will have you racing to catch up to your friends! (And the sparkly, supersweet theme song will really spur you on!

Oh Artix, how awesome are you. Yeah I saw the post on EqD too. I already had an account. Fun game. GO WANDERING MAGIC WANDER! That's my awesome pony's name...

Also, help the stress test on Brony Statefor the new season stream.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I've watched them all once. Watching/doing things more than once/twice usually ruin the experience for me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

here's the description.

Pony Vs. Pony

Oh Artix, how awesome are you. Yeah I saw the post on EqD too. I already had an account. Fun game. GO WANDERING MAGIC WANDER! That's my awesome pony's name...

Also, help the stress test on Brony Statefor the new season stream.

Oh, will I finally be able to attend the brony movie stream? (as a brony?)

Yes, I secretly watched jaws with the bronies when I was an anti-brony.

Also known as "Username"

During that Jaws, Srake heard so many orchestras.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Confound these ponies. They drive me to OC!!!!!!!

I like OC on the condition that it's not: a) gore, b) thoughtlessly made (Doesn't have to actually be good, just not thoughtless :P) and/or c) about Celestia being a dictator (She may end up being my favorite)

OC means original character... I'm not sure what you thought I meant. One of which I made. Cue shameless advertising: Story. More will come, not sure when...

Original Character as of the fact that I am also going to be using characters and places from the media.

Only real person I haven't seen this from is Axeldeath, he has 2 definitions for the word "Gay", both of them offensive.

Stop with your bullshit already.