174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Back on topic of Tara Strong and the Metal Gear Awesome vid I get it now. I thought you guys was saying she put a her voice skills into the Metal Gear Awesome. But The guy with the Awesome face sig approves Of Mrs Strong.

Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tara_Strong

And Her Own Website

http://www.tarastrong.com/

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

I remember hearing somewhere that bronystate might be live streaming it. http://dinkypage.com/bronystate But I can't remember for sure.

YES. Bronystate is streaming the Premiere of Season 2.

(as if I haven't said it 3 times...)

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I tried watching episode 1 of MLP:FIM.

I got about 2:20 in.

I stopped; I couldn't bear to watch any more.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Since I live in England it's going to be fun trying to watch season 2... well I guess there's YouTube. Also is it me or is this show sped up slightly when it's on Boomerang?

Since I live in England it's going to be fun trying to watch season 2... well I guess there's YouTube. Also is it me or is this show sped up slightly when it's on Boomerang?

They do that to fit shows into time frames. Radio stations also do it with some songs I've noticed. I even once played "wheel in the sky" by Journey along side one playing on air and the one on air finished earlier.

Retired Forum Moderator

Do android sheep dream of electric cheese?

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

eeeeee, getetetet that, ewt die, deep wide bell wonder, deep wide bell wonder, built some, built some, dam that one, deep wide bell wonder, deep wide bell wonder (x2)

dine y thisis, fill, mine mine that thisis, fill,

deep wide bell wonder,""

built some thisis, built mine mine that thisis, fill,

deep wide bell wonder, ""

dine y thisis, fill, mine mine that thisis, fill, deep wide bell wonder, dee-ee wide bell wonder, built some thisis, built mine mine that thisis, fill,

deep wide bell wonder""

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

eeeeee, getetetet that, ewt die, deep wide bell wonder, deep wide bell wonder, built some, built some, dam that one, deep wide bell wonder, deep wide bell wonder (x2)

dine y thisis, fill, mine mine that thisis, fill,

deep wide bell wonder,""

built some thisis, built mine mine that thisis, fill,

deep wide bell wonder, ""

dine y thisis, fill, mine mine that thisis, fill, deep wide bell wonder, dee-ee wide bell wonder, built some thisis, built mine mine that thisis, fill,

deep wide bell wonder""

viTkj0eu-fk

Acutely, I like blackberries better than blueberries.

Also I'd post lyrics of an interesting variety as well, but now is not a time good enough for them.

PS: Ha ha ha

I remember hearing somewhere that bronystate might be live streaming it. http://dinkypage.com/bronystate But I can't remember for sure.

YES. Bronystate is streaming the Premiere of Season 2.

(as if I haven't said it 3 times...)

It's airing at 9 a.m. on a Sunday. Lose a day of sleeping in to watch the new episode with dubious video quality; assuming that nothing goes wrong with the stream, their server can handle the traffic AND my internet somehow successfully fights through everyone else to get to the stream--when I can always watch it later?

No thanks.

I tried watching episode 1 of MLP:FIM.

I got about 2:20 in.

I stopped; I couldn't bear to watch any more.

Try watching it while laughing at how stupid we are for liking it. Laugh at every stupid thing--like at every time they say, "Equestria".

You'll see that it can't hurt you--just laugh and make it disappear.

:o

once again, what have I started?!

You have started the "Mane 6 domination"

Not long from now and we'll have the rest on here.

I would rather deny ever having association with the content of My Little Pony than have my username changed.