• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

I really hope they don't...

ಠ_ಠ

Those points of data don't make sense to me, sir.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

What's to regret? All he changed was his legal name; I imagine that his friends and family will still address him by his birth name. The only thing I can see that could be a problem is future employers not taking him seriously.

I find the whole thing hilarious. His new name won't be any more permanent than his old name, so why get so upset? Some people get pony tattoos which are way more expensive to remove. He can have some fun with bronies in real life, people unaware of the show will likely just think he has a weird name and haters are typically less inclined to yell their unfounded opinions at the top of their lungs in real life like they do on the internet.

your real name is colten? huh...anyway who's gonna just watch all the episodes on the internet instead of waiting a week in between them on t.v?

For season 2?

I doubt Lauren Faust, or anyone for that matter, would just put up the entire season 2 on the internet.

Unless you meant something else?

And yes, that is my real name.

When ABG found out, I was a brony for about 3 days if I remember, and he called me "Colt". XD

Also known as "Username"

no, i meant season 2. lol

i'm probably just gonna call you Colten from now on...funny i thought your personality fit more to a "Dylin"...anyway if you don't want me to; i won't

you're probably right, it'll have to be watched on the tube...good thing Ryan got a new t.v..that lucky son of a bi-

no, i meant season 2. lol

i'm probably just gonna call you Colten from now on...funny i thought your personality fit more to a "Dylin"...anyway if you don't want me to; i won't

you're probably right, it'll have to be watched on the tube...good thing Ryan got a new t.v..that lucky son of a bi-

I'll be watching Season 2 of My Little Pony on the HUB. (assuming my family won't be home on airing times)

I have it pre-recorded so maybe I'll get lucky and noone will notice.

Also known as "Username"

I usually record it, do other stuff and on a random occasion remember I recorded it and watch it. Though I have been wafching multiple episodes at a time on YouTube.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I live in Canada, so my ponies come from TreehouseTV. The upside is that there are no commercials; the downside is that it doesn't air the new episodes at the same time as The Hub and it's a children's channel with retarded commercials and equally retarded shows.

Is there any way I can watch the season premiere of season 2 on the Internet when it airs?

Like I said before, with the fanbase this has, people will have each episode on youtube the following day it airs, if not the same.

And as for watching it all online to avoid the wait, there will only be as many episodes as there are aired ones, so whether you watch it on TV or on youtube, you'll still be waiting a week in between each episode. :/

Retired Forum Moderator

Most insane brony ever. (excluding Cupcakes author)

[/url]

Now that is what i call dedication.

Also, can't you just watch the Episodes on the Hub website? If not i am going to have to wait untill someone uploads a 1080p torrent. Cuz i ain't watching that low quality Youtube stuff.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I remember hearing somewhere that bronystate might be live streaming it. http://dinkypage.com/bronystate But I can't remember for sure.

Most insane brony ever. (excluding Cupcakes author)

[/url]

Now that is what i call dedication.

Also, can't you just watch the Episodes on the Hub website? If not i am going to have to wait untill someone uploads a 1080p torrent. Cuz i ain't watching that low quality Youtube stuff.

We were talking about that before but we got busted by teh forum copz. :shifty:

There are 1080p episodes on YT, I would suggest downloading them from there.

The torrent thing? Because it doesn't say anything about it in the rules :S

Anyway i wont be downloading it from Youtube because it always gets compressed and the quality gets slightly worse. Also torrents are a lot faster if there is a lot of interest in them.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯