174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

What??? My girlfriend thinks I am mental for liking MLP: FIM. I have no idea why she thinks this.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

:o

once again, what have I started?!

You have started the "Mane 6 domination"

Not long from now and we'll have the rest on here.

Fucking Sheeple.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

What??? My girlfriend thinks I am mental for liking MLP: FIM. I have no idea why she thinks this.

M2NujVyU_jE

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How old are you all fellow MLP fans?

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

*hides* 22 here

:silent::shh:

20 here. I've stopped caring what people think about me 3 years ago. hence the grown out hair, funky cloths, and admitted brony.

Retired Forum Moderator

I thought maybe I'd watch an ep. on youtube a few days ago to see what the fuss is about. Since then I've seen 12. It is a surprisingly addictive show, I'm going to use up so much time now watching it and I don't know who to blame.

Also I'm surprised I haven't seen a favourite character thread yet.

I am happy to say Rainbow Dash is my favourite. And Im letting my facebook friends know.

From what Wikipedia says the age of people that watch MLP is kids to 35 year olds. I guess its one of those things that you can enjoy no matter how old you are.