How's the weather over there?

same as it was in my last post, and it's probably gonna stay that way for most of the summer.

Retired Forum Moderator

I have to take my cats to the vet early in the morning, and we're supposed to get severe storms with large hail... :(

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

It's pretty warm and especially humid today. :(

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Heh. Some storms were supposed to come here from Alabama, but they're gone for the most part. It's just clouds now, and it's supposed to be beautiful tomorrow. I suppose I can be an optimist for once. :mrgreen:

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

We're supposed to have warm and sunny weather for the rest of the week, then it'll get hotter.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

It's dark outside. Starless sky, clouds... windy - nothing ineresting, really.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

It's actually cool outside for once. probably because the sun hasn't come up yet.

Retired Forum Moderator

Hot, dry, dusty, partly cloudy... The worst weather imaginable.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Hot, dry, dusty, partly cloudy... The worst weather imaginable.

Humid, cloudless, and highs in mid 90s here in Metro Atlanta.

th_ujelly.png

Typical danish summer. Yesterday hot and sunny, last night tonnes of rain, and today hot cloudy and humid. Lets see what the morning brings :)

Typical danish summer. Yesterday hot and sunny, last night tonnes of rain, and today hot cloudy and humid. Lets see what the morning brings :)

Oh yeah, I have the same problem.

Today's sunny and warm.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

There's a high pressure system in our area (the Southeast).

That means... NO STORMS FOR ONCE!

YEEEEEHAAAAAAWW!

Humid

That's all I need to hear to be jealous... I work better in humid environs.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Humid

That's all I need to hear to be jealous... I work better in humid environs.

jelly4.jpg

Very hot and sunny with slight chances of an isolated thunderstorm over the weekend.

i-am-happy_600.jpg