How's the weather over there?

eh to each his own, although there are some hot days where i'd rather have hypothermia, it all depends on where you were raised, climate adaptation and all that...i'm adapted to a hotter, sunnier climate.

Yeah, I'll take to cooler weather as well since it's a lot easier to counter than blazing heat.

That being said, it's 95 degrees in the morning BEFORE the sun comes up, and the days are just unbearable. I can't wait for winter....

Retired Forum Moderator

It's really, really hot today and has been all week. :/

Can't wait for fall and winter to come even though California doesn't have much of a fall or winter. This is just another reason for me to leave California. Haha.

Even death can't heal a broken heart.

It's like that a lot here in Georgia, as well. Hot and muggy, but we're getting some rain from the tropical storm starting Sunday.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Everyone be glad you don't live in a damn desert... It's still in the 100's here, and no rain.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Its been pretty bad lately. Summer is pretty much over and there were only a couple days that were actually sunny.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cloudy cold windy and slightly sunny.

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

It's been gloomy with light showers all day.

I believe Tropical Storm Lee is headed our way and will be here by tomorrow. I'll admit the spinoff tornadoes are making me a bit apprehensive.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

It's been in the mid-70s with a mild rain going all day. Kinda gloomy, but the overall brightness of the sun has kept it light. Now it's night and kinda chilly.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

http://www.wsbtv.com/weather/29077597/detail.html

Looks like I'll have to build some more arm muscles and swim like someone in the Olympics.

Like a boss.