How's the weather over there?

Under a tornado watch til 8 PM... right now, it's just gloomy and sprinkling a bit.

I'm slightly nervous; this is the first time we've been under a tornado watch since April 27, even if spinoff tornadoes are relatively weak.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Quite... strange. There is a cold wind outside and I heard a thunders. It seems like it's going to be a storm tonight.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Oh, this is bad.

We're under a tornado watch til 11 PM. We were under a tornado warning earlier, but I think the storms have only been plaguing the northern parts of my county.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I'm scared with tornados. It's good to live in area they are never happends but I allways got lot of nightmares about tornados. Dunno why

Oh, this is bad.

We're under a tornado watch til 11 PM. We were under a tornado warning earlier, but I think the storms have only been plaguing the northern parts of my county.

Well I hope everything is ok right now! Stay safe! That's very scary. :shock:

Even death can't heal a broken heart.

Now (since Monday) we have non-typical polish weather; in the day is hot as hell nd at night comes storm with a hail.