The Ctrl+V game

After his most beloved possession is stolen, a mentally unstable shut-in is misled by a psychic into hitchhiking with a psychotic felon on a cross-country trip.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

[9:38:00 PM] (redacted): dragon knight was 2009

[9:38:04 PM] (redacted): ryuki was 2002-2003

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

I just woke from a 4 hour nap to find I had been snoring so badly that my uvula and that flap of flesh it's a part of have been stretched enough that flexing certain muscles in my throat triggers a gag reflex.

(this was copied because I wasn't too sure this long of a sentence was totally grammatical without any commas, but it was)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Fifty crackheads are cooking meth in overgrown Belgian chocolate waffles inside your emulator.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

"Burger Rings, for its whole lifespan, has only been available in burger flavour."

Hahaha, I love how this was on my clipboard. I fucking love Burger Rings.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/

(i got to the weird part of the net faster than i wanted..... enjoy)

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.