E3

Sign in to follow this  

I can't believe there hasn't been an E3 post yet. So, anyone see anything they're excited for? I'm super hyped up for Halo CE Anniversary since Halo CE is one of my favorite games.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I'm not that excited for E3. Maybe if Ep:3 gets announced then I'll be excited. I just don't see what the big deal is. I mean I must be missing something, can someone please elaborate on why E3 is so awesome?

The new halo remake looks interesting. I like the option to revert back to the 2001 graphics as well as changing to the reach graphics. Still have to decide on Halo 4 though.

100 percent average every time, all the time.

Woah, PSV is going to sell on launch for $250.00. DID NOT EXPECT, especially since it is as powerful as a PS3.

Microsoft stunk like a dead skunk on the side of the road this year. Jesus, they're ruining Ghost Recon and Mass Effect with kinect, but now Star Wars? "LET'S DRIVE THIS THING INTO THE GROUND."

Even Nintendo is sick of motion control! The WiiU looks awesome and it doesn't need any wiggle waggle to hold it up.

The PSVita is what the PSP should've been almost 10 years ago, so I don't know if I give them points for that or not.

Halo Remake looks great, Halo 4 is fucking stupid and I hate it.

EDIT: Oh, and that crappy Ubisoft comedian really stunk, but Tomb Raider looks pretty neat.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim

and maybe something else might pique my fancy

skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim skyrim

and maybe something else might pique my fancy

Thank you for reminding me IS, I can't believe I forgot this.

SKYRIM HAS FUCKING DRAGONS, THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

I'm so god damn excited.

for basically everything else:

vhakjd.jpg

I think Battlefield 3 and Skyrim will steal the show, but i am also looking forward to Gears 3, Duke Nukem Forever, Batman: Arkham City, Hitman: Absolution, Ace Combat: Assault Horizon....I think E3's looking pretty awesome this year.

Edit: Also, Mass Effect 3

I'm excited about the new Tomb Raider personally, been a fan of the series for pretty much since it started, without counting Angel of Darkness. Lara looks dirty and like a real survivor, which is pretty much her essence.

Oh, and needless to say, Duke Nukem Forever rocks.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

The Mass Effect 3 stuff blew me away, I instantly threw on a Bioware shirt upon seeing it. A literal jawdropper for me. Oh and Aliens Colonial Marines is looking sweet, good to see that it isn't dead. I wasn't expecting to see anything about it until a little while after Gearbox got Duke out the door, it was a pleasant surprise.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I didn't see the big press conferences this year, but Nintendo looked the weakest to me. The Wii U is innovative, but too gimmicky and casual-oriented. the hardware will most probably catch-up Nintendo to contemporary machines, but be outdated again when the next generation Xbox and Playstation come out. The PSV handheld looks really attractive however, and the price can't be beat. I might just have me a handheld again. Halo was big news for Microsoft, and it was nice to see that serious games are going to start integrating Kinect.

nice 7th Column avatar Mr. Feedy

The Mass Effect 3 stuff blew me away, I instantly threw on a Bioware shirt upon seeing it. A literal jawdropper for me.

I might finally get interested if either the stores decide to release some kind of package deal for the whole series in one box, or if Pocketplane Group decides to create Mass Effect:Tutu.

Something about your avatar and signature tells me that you are also look forward too DNF Bravetriforcer.

You just now notice?

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.