Ross' Portrayal of Gordon Is Like...

Name some characters that are reminiscent of Freeman in this series.

I was watching Futurama, and he acts... Strikingly similar to Bender. Seriously. It's... Weird.

Ross's portrayel of Gordon is incredibly similar to how Freeman is portrayed by Ross. Some might even go the length of saying that they are the same person.

Ross' portrayal of Freeman is somewhat like Ellis from Left 4 Dead 2. He stays cheerful during dark times, he has a sense of invulnerability and he [i]never[/i] stops talking. Though he's not a redneck, so ignore that bit. He also wears bright colours.

Ross's Gordon Freeman reminds me of the Nostalgia Critic, both Egotistical, both eccentric and both know a great deal when it comes to their jobs (like when Freeman talks about his job it sounds like he knows what he’s talking about, the same with the Nostalgia Critic as a movie reviewer), not to mention they both look very similar.

He reminds me of me.

Minus the drugs and clubbing.

Honestly, I work for the government, so half the lines sound like things I've said or, now that I've heard them, I appropriated to say myself.

Gordon Freeman is like Mike and Dave together.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Ross' portrayal of Freeman is somewhat like Ellis from Left 4 Dead 2.

He stays cheerful during dark times, he has a sense of invulnerability and he never stops talking. Though he's not a redneck, so ignore that bit.

He also wears bright colours.

Yeah, his behavior is a lot like Ellis's, but I personally think his attitude is overall more like Francis. Constantly bitching about everything, but in a way that's hilarious to spectators.

Much like Scout from TF2. Witty, with a sense of invincibility, and an extreme desire to troll on those he has killed or finds to be total morons. The only difference would be that Scout isn't that smart.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

1. Very smart.

2. Callous indifference.

3. Glasses.

4. Beard.

5. Has problems with authority figures.

6. Has used the phrase "I am a monkey God!"

7. Can accurately fire weapons despite having little training in their use.

8. Kind of lazy, or at least finds the laziest way to accomplish tasks.

9. Doesn't really pay attention, has no idea what's going on much of the time.

10. Constantly irritated by the stupidity of others.

11. Often frustrated by substandard equipment/facilities.

It's obvious... Ross is portraying Gordon Freeman as if he were ME. :lol:

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Gordon is more like Ellis,Grif, and a smart person at the same time. So combine him and u get gordon freeman.

He seems a bit like TotalBiscuit from youtube

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.