Strangest things you were taught in school

Sign in to follow this  

Until I saw that video of how napalm actually looks like, and it's not a firy splitting explosion it's just a very constant fire. -__-

"Just a very constant fire" and the fact that I believe it burns through things at an alarming rate. :P

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Had some programming classes last year and the teacher taught us how to make repeating null statements to put in the school network (shut the entire network down for a good two weeks) and taught us how to plant it on different partitions (for students) within the network. So we picked a guy we all hated and effectively framed him for shutting down the school network by plantinig what was basically a virus.

Hi Friend.

My 7th grade science teacher was talking about reproduction and how heterotrophs reproduce, how autotrophs reproduce, blah, blah blah... He said that if you see autotrophs sexually reproducing you're on crack.

....My science teacher taught me one of the symptoms of a crack addiction. This information is absolutely critical to getting a decent job.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

He said that if you see autotrophs sexually reproducing you're on crack.

I didn't know that I've been on crack my entire life :shock: . If I remeber correctly, plants are autotrophs. Has your teacher ever heard of pollen :P ?

I didn't know that I've been on crack my entire life :shock: . If I remeber correctly, plants are autotrophs. Has your teacher ever heard of pollen :P ?
sexually reproducing

The teacher, probably, meant something that is similar to animal or human reproduction.

The teacher, probably, meant something that is similar to animal or human reproduction.

Even so that's not really a proper definition of "sexual reproduction".

...I just realized what a mistake I made. I dun goof'd. Plants DO sexually reproduce, actually. Thanks for correcting me AGAIN, alphabetagamma.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

...I just realized what a mistake I made. I dun goof'd. Plants DO sexually reproduce, actually. Thanks for correcting me AGAIN, alphabetagamma.

I'll correct you anytime :lol:

You can't correct me when I say "Bronies are trolls." :P

My History teacher taught me that geese have 4 legs. I'm not kidding, she actually thought that for a minute.

that in my country back in 1990's they were making a building with the only purpose of sniping the president... LOL

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

that in my country back in 1990's they were making a building with the only purpose of sniping the president... LOL
Did they use a Long Land Pattern Brown Bess Flintlock Musket? :lol:

They're not gonna use a flintlock musket for that! Why the hell would you use a gun to make a building?

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

They're not gonna use a flintlock musket for that! Why the hell would you use a gun to make a building?

:roll: The sniper

:roll: The sniper

The sniper is not going to make a building using a gun either. :roll:

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

In health class they taught us how to prepare meth.

Hi Friend.

The Pythagorean Theorem in math is also pretty... strange to learn. I can't think of a situation where you would apply it.

Diagramming sentences... lolwut.

Geography, history, government, economy of so many countries... except for mine.

Cross sections of geometric shapes.

Strangest thing I was taught in public/charter school was that the teachers wanted written notes instead of working knowledge of the subject.

The strangest thing I was taught outside of public/charter school was that I could steal stuff silently from a house with just a crowbar, and a screwdriver. Did it once when the house owners were in the next room, and I swiped a few hundred dollars worth of silverware, and returned it the same way the following day. Cops were baffled.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.