• Soldier
    • Pyro
    • Heavy
    • Demoman
    • Engineer
    • Sniper
    • Medic
    • Spy

Blight plays Demo with sticky bomb launcher well, but Heavy's that give me their sandvich when I'm low on health are automatically my best friends.

Lol, I'm just good at getting my stickies by their sentries. But I'm terrible at dealing with enemies that get close to me. :/

Retired Forum Moderator

Blight plays Demo with sticky bomb launcher well, but Heavy's that give me their sandvich when I'm low on health are automatically my best friends.

Lol, I'm just good at getting my stickies by their sentries. But I'm terrible at dealing with enemies that get close to me. :/

Do you use the grenade launcher? Sticky spam doesn't ALWAYS work if you're that kind of Demo, which I'm guessing (and hoping) you're not. :P

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

...Whew. A decent Demo in pubs. Awesome.

I've noticed that if you aim slightly to the left or right of your target (depending on the direction they're moving in), you're a lot likelier to hit them.

Works better for me than just aiming at them does; it's probably because I also play Soldier a bit.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Yeah I know that, but at close range I must panic or something because all my skill goes down the drain and I just fail. :/

But earlier today I was doing good. XD didn't have to worry about close range because they never got near me. 5 dominations with demo and little sticky use involved. (helped in KOTH in keeping them off the point but most of it was just my G.launcher)

Retired Forum Moderator

Demo is a fun class to play if you can aim/predict, but Sniper, Medic, and Pyro remain my favorites. :mrgreen:

Demo is a fun class to play if you can aim/predict, but Sniper, Medic, and Pyro remain my favorites. :mrgreen:

I find pyro to be quite a boring class to play. What is fun with pyro though if pushing people off maps with altfire :P

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I find pyro to be quite a boring class to play. What is fun with pyro though if pushing people off maps with altfire :P

I mainly just play him because he doesn't have any real counters if played decently, other than maybe a Heavy at close or medium range, and Heavies can easily be taken care of by a Sniper before they can get close.

That and Pyro is widely considered to be broken/UP. I love proving said consideration wrong by annihilating the enemy team.

I mainly just play him because he doesn't have any real counters if played decently, other than maybe a Heavy at close or medium range, and Heavies can easily be taken care of by a Sniper before they can get close.

That and Pyro is widely considered to be broken/UP. I love proving said consideration wrong by annihilating the enemy team.

A good heavy has no problem destroying pyros and avoiding snipers. ;)

True, but sometimes that's unavoidable when the sniper is smart enough to position himself in a spot that makes it so the opposing team can't approach their goal without him shooting at them.

Normally you'd think that to be common sense but apparently not, as I see sniper put themselves in the dumbest spot.

Retired Forum Moderator

If the Sniper's aware, the Heavy would have to devote himself to staying away from certain areas, which would handicap him. As for Pyros, I said that Heavies usually win against them. -_-

If the Sniper's aware, the Heavy would have to devote himself to staying away from certain areas, which would handicap him. As for Pyros, I said that Heavies usually win against them. -_-
I was saying that a good heavy can avoid snipers and destroy pyros at the same time :|

A good pyro (me) can take out a heavy medic combo very fast with minimal hassle if I can get fairly close to them before they notice me.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

A good pyro (me) can take out a heavy medic combo very fast with minimal hassle if I can get fairly close to them before they notice me.

AKA: rape them from behind with a backburner.

Retired Forum Moderator

AKA: rape them from behind with a backburner.

Yup, you caught me... lol

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

One of my best moments as Pyro was on Doublecross. I'm sure you can imagine where this is going, but I didn't press M1 one time that whole life. I walk out onto the bridge, see a Heavy/Medic combo on the side, run up behind them on the big junkpile in the middle and airblast the both of them off the bridge. I then twitch right after hearing the sound of a crit rocket and airblast, blowing up the soldier and a Scout who was near him. After that I picked up a Medic, went to the intel, reflected sentry rockets back at it while ubered, destroying it and returning to our base without any other problems. It was a good day :)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Heh... what I did as a Pyro can't compare to that, but I found it amusing.

I was taking damage from a shotgun; it was from someone in front of me who I couldn't see, but I thought it was behind me, so I turn around and see a crocket right in my face and I instinctively airblast it and kill the Soldier.

He implied I was hacking... lulz.

No matter how many times I have a rapefest day on TF2, I never get called a hacker.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I occasionally get people hinting at it when I have a good sniping day(mostly on the Team Interrobang servers) but their admins have played with me enough to know that I do miss a lot even on my good days. XD

Retired Forum Moderator

Idon't understand how I'm such a good Scout yet I can't Snipe worth shit :?