• Soldier
    • Pyro
    • Heavy
    • Demoman
    • Engineer
    • Sniper
    • Medic
    • Spy

Offensive rifle sniping with a Medic and a pushing team all the way, BOO TO THE YAH.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I like Medic, Sniper and Heavy. But sniper is totally badass

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Amazing combo: Uber Sniper + Medic, an Engie, a Pyro, and a Heavy

Sniper to headshot any enemies that are beneath the radar of the team, Medic to.... heal and keep the Sniper alive, Engie to build on enemy lines, Pyro to extinguish fires and prevent enemies from escaping with CB, Heavy to.. YATATATATATATATA YATATATATATATATATATATATA KABOOM!

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Engineer! Best class ever!

The Engie is a bit underrated... on pubs I see nothing but Scouts, CB spamming or W + M1 Pyros, Heavies, Weighted Companion Camper Snipers, and failspies.

Oh yeah, I like his voice and the guitar

Oh yeah, I like his voice and the guitar

Yeah.. if you want to hear how I sound in real life, the Engie is as close as you can get... his "Nope" is pretty much how I say "No."

He has th Southern American accent, right?

He has th Southern American accent, right?

Southern US accent. Yeah.

Engineers literally have to be more inventive.

There have only been two buff/nerf/otherwise major updates for the engineer, compared to the Demoman, Heavy, Soldier and Scout being updated at every turn. Those two updates were when Buildings other than the Sentry became upgradable, and The Engineer Update.

This is because the Engineer by far has the largest footprint in the gameplay than any class, rivaled only by the Medic. The Sentry Gun, Dispenser and Teleporters if implemented properly entirely and absolutely change the dynamic of the game. Therefore changes to the Engineer must be carefully and extensively considered by Valve.

Which is why it was hellish to be an Engie for months following the Demoman/Soldier update.

Lastly, to balance out the seriousness of this post,

TF2__Boring_Breakfast_by_SleepDepJoel.jpg

Gomdeng Demoman is so gomdeng cheap, spawncamper.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

rszdemomon.th.jpg

I love being a spy with the Eternal Reward on large maps. Or just taking out the entire team with backstabs when they're pushing the payload.

I enjoy playing as a Spy.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I enjoy playing as a Spy.

I love snoipin' and headshotting Spies who get too close to the receiving end of my Sniper Rifle known as "There's a bullet in your butt!" with the description "No, wait, that's your face."

I prefer engineer from the short amount of time I've played, but I get more kills as a heavy.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I prefer engineer from the short amount of time I've played, but I get more kills as a heavy.

I don't play Engie that much, just when my team is in desperate need of a solid defense.