Coordinated TF2

Sign in to follow this  

Moved to Valve Games / Valve Stuff. A lot of talk about TF2 has been going up here since it being released for free.

Moved to Valve Games / Valve Stuff. A lot of talk about TF2 has been going up here since it being released for free.

I think I'm too used to the Free-For-All section... sorry.

No worries! There's talk of a AF server; I'm sure you could get people to practice stuff like this on it, then take to the real servers.

After seeing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EFYzVvn3zc, I realized how much we have to do this. With TF2 free and many of the forum users already VALVe fans, I think we could have a lot of fun. I think near the end of the video he had around 12 medics at once, anything close to that would be awesome.

Oh my Lord, That's a Medic rush!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

(...) would probably be (...)

Get to work and make that server already! :twisted:

That many Medics for that one Heavy...must have been insane. :lol:

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

All credit goes to Epsilon for showing alphabetagamma this video. :D

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Which is why we must do it! Who will join me?

I'd probably be a Pyro to keep enemies away from the Medics. Maybe a Sniper.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Which is why we must do it! Who will join me?

I'd probably be a Pyro to keep enemies away from the Medics. Maybe a Sniper.

Well maybe one pyro to keep the spies at bay, but other then that all medics and one heavy. (or something else)

Oh, in that case, when there're so many medics around one heavy, the ubercharge is useless

Alright, let's do this thing.

Tuesday the 28th (this coming tuesday) at 6pm Pacific time. How does that sound?

And I'll throw up a location... [PALS] Pyro Pals Totally Awesome Server, which I believe is physically located in Seattle. 66.150.164.38:2701 (Go to your Favorites tab in Browse Servers, create a new one, and paste the IP:Port number.)

If anyone can't connect to that server or its at an inconvenient time, give your own suggestion for the place or time.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I noticed a typo in your post Blue, the IP is "66.150.164.38:27015". Works for me, I have a ping of 31. So we've got 2 people. Though if we get more then 12 people, which we hopefully will, we'll need to find a larger server.

I'm game... I don't have much for inventory items though, so I might suck a bit...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I'm game... I don't have much for inventory items though, so I might suck a bit...

Doesn't really matter, should be awesome regardless.

Important Notice!

Due to some users being absent, the date has been pushed back to Sunday July 3rd at the same time (6pm Pacific). If that date is difficult for anyone post the problem here. For better communication the day of, I think we should use the steam group chat http://steamcommunity.com/groups/accursedfarms

We have at least six people now, and I have a few personal friends willing to help as well.