Coordinated TF2

Sign in to follow this  

And... this is the first time I read about this... :(

I'm going to check the steam group out when I get home.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

If we're doing a round before August, let me know and I'll try to setup a dedicated server for it.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well, judging what the 2 of us were doing earlier, we could pull off amazing things with the right coordination. Like, say an actual spy checker for when we attempted the heavy medic push instead of 3 useless engineers building badly placed turrets in the back of the map. :/

Retired Forum Moderator

Well, judging what the 2 of us were doing earlier, we could pull off amazing things with the right coordination. Like, say an actual spy checker for when we attempted the heavy medic push instead of 3 useless engineers building badly placed turrets in the back of the map. :/

Yeah, we dominated the scoreboard and we probably would have done even better if it wasn't for those meddling spies likely played by kids. And oh my god I hated those engineers, they did NOTHING, didn't even build a good teleporter.

the funniest thing about those engi's is that every single one of them built their turrets where the direct outside of their range was the door, so everyone with the intention of killing them could do so without much trouble.

I should make my ingame voice familiarized so I can warn of spies next time. :P

Retired Forum Moderator

Good teleporters:

Are pointed in such a way that a teleported player can simply walk in a straight line forwards to where the action is

Has a clear line of sight or at least visual keys to inform the player where they are in the map

Is either far ahead or near behind the front line so that it can quickly introduce reinforcements into the fray, but not in a way that imperils that player immediately, or the teleporter itself

Has multiple exit options in the local area where the teleporter exit is

Is located where it's hard to access for opponents, especially spies, but easy to access for teammates

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I forgot about this thread! Well, I joined the Steam group.

I'll be hanging out in the group chat, if anyone wants to join me. I don't use Steam chat that much, so I thought why not just stay in it.

Let's try this again. The last time we tried to meet up I think playing on a weekday made it difficult for some.

How does Friday 22, 6:00 PM PDT sound for everyone? And unless BTGbullseye can get a dedicated server, the server we met at last time seemed pretty good: [PALS] Pyro Pals Totally Awesome Server, IP: "66.150.164.38:27015". If anyone has a problem with the time, server, etc. please say so here.

NOOOO!!! not at the end of next week! :( I wont be at home :<

i'll back on Sunday night D:

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I may have to sit this one out. Going on vacation next Wednesday and internet access is not guaranteed.

Retired Forum Moderator

You work out the date and time and I'll do my best to have a decent dedicated server for us.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

alphabetagamma, any time but not this week. 18-24 I'm out

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Well, if the hotel in Canada has Internet and it lands on a time I'm not out doors, I'll hook up my laptop. But I make you no promises.

Retired Forum Moderator

Well, if the hotel in Canada has Internet and it lands on a time I'm not out doors, I'll hook up my laptop. But I make you no promises.

What part of Canada?

Victoria Island, British Columbia, then to some resort for a few days, then staying at a place on the coast. Gonna be up there for about 5 days. Well, canada for 5 days. still gonna be gone for about 2 weeks in total.

Retired Forum Moderator