Coordinated TF2

Sign in to follow this  

I *may* be able to come.. and I may, no guarantee, use my mic.

Hope you don't mind the voice of a 13 year old who sounds like he's trying to make his voice deeper... but he's not.

A lot of people also tell me I sound country and one even asked if I was from Texas. I live in northern central Georgia.. -_-

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

No worries, I don't use my mic at all. You probably wouldn't like to hear my accent either.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

No worries, I don't use my mic at all. You probably wouldn't like to hear my accent either.

I always expect people to ask me if I'm making my voice deeper than it really is... one person even said I sound 17. -_-

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I had a friend say I sounded cooler over the mic. But I couldn't confirm because I don't know what I sound like on the other end of a mic.

Retired Forum Moderator

I had a friend say I sounded cooler over the mic. But I couldn't confirm because I don't know what I sound like on the other end of a mic.

Well, you can use Audacity to hear what you *really* sound like, or you can call another phone, put them both up to your ears, and talk.

I don't like voice chat myself. Everyone always says I sound like a drunk stoner on LSD....

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I don't like voice chat myself. Everyone always says I sound like a drunk stoner on LSD....

You shouldn't have said that. Now I HAVE to hear you talk.

Retired Forum Moderator

Well, you can use Audacity to hear what you *really* sound like, or you can call another phone, put them both up to your ears, and talk.

Or you could just test your mic with Steam. Steam>Settings>Test Microphone

Or you could just test your mic with Steam. Steam>Settings>Test Microphone

Or that.

So is the date and time okay for everyone?

That'll be July 22 at 9 PM my time. Pretty sure I'll be able to make it.

Okay, how about Friday 29 6 PM PDT?
So is the date and time okay for everyone?

That'll be July 22 at 9 PM my time. Pretty sure I'll be able to make it.

A whole week in the past :shock:

Although I'll admit, it was my mistake not yours. Steam chat fail.

You probably wouldn't like to hear my accent either.
Lies! Accents make people sound cooler.
Victoria Island, British Columbia, then to some resort for a few days, then staying at a place on the coast. Gonna be up there for about 5 days. Well, canada for 5 days. still gonna be gone for about 2 weeks in total.
If you don't come to Vancouver, you fail. Vancouver is 1337 city :D

Coca-Cola originated in Atlanta, which isn't very far at all from where I live. :)

Post subject: Re: Coordinated TF2
Coca-Cola originated in Atlanta, which isn't very far at all from where I live. :)

What just happened? :?

thread-derail-1953.jpg

Temporary thread derail.

Ahem... I hope I'm not rusty on whatever date we're playing. I don't wish to be frowned upon as "the mediocre Snoipuh that could...n't."

Oh, so you're doing this again? Hopefully I'll be able to make it. My computer is crap at the moment. (The video drivers...-.-)

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Oh, so you're doing this again? Hopefully I'll be able to make it. My computer is crap at the moment. (The video drivers...-.-)

You can't update your drivers?

You can't update your drivers?

car-crash.jpg

He really needs to update his drivers.

What time zone is this? 8 pm what?

I can probably make it. It might screw up my Brony Movie Night, but whatever

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.