Coordinated TF2

Sign in to follow this  

It was fun, but everyone seemed to want to talk at the same time so I couldn't hear anything... Nobody really told me what Jarate really did.

You throw the jar at enemies and anyone in the AOE takes minicrits. It also puts out fires on friendly players.

It also reveals cloaked enemy spies.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

It was fun, but everyone seemed to want to talk at the same time so I couldn't hear anything... Nobody really told me what Jarate really did.

You throw the jar at enemies and anyone in the AOE takes minicrits. It also puts out fires on friendly players.

And yourself. It also showing up invisibile spies. Hehehe :)

It's probably the most nasty and crazy weapon ever. Throwing jars of piss at people is fun. And it also so eloquent :/

Edit: Lord Sinister, you're posting at the same time as I do :(

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Edit: Lord Sinister, you're posting at the same time as I do :(

Naturally. I was in fact posting at the same time just three minutes before. ;P

Okay, I've played almost 100 hours of TF2 and I still have no idea. WHAT IS A MINICRIT?

A shot that does greater than normal damage but not as much as a critical hit.

Okay, I've played almost 100 hours of TF2 and I still have no idea. WHAT IS A MINICRIT?

To the googlemobile!

Mini-Crits add an extra 35% damage to a weapon's base-damage — more accurately, they ensure that a weapon does at least 135% its base damage. Like normal critical hits, they ignore damage fall off, but unlike critical hits, they are still given ramp-up at close range and random spread. Full crits override mini-crits. Like full crits, mini-crits will have a glowing red outline in their kill icons.

I just tried inviting a few people in the Steam group to a server I own, but sadly no one responded. :(

I just tried inviting a few people in the Steam group to a server I own, but sadly no one responded. :(

when?

when?

Around ten minutes ago some [TCHS] Graf Mєτ®Iτцτцѕ probably sent you a game invite. :3

EDIT: Assuming it worked of course.

when?

Around ten minutes ago some [TCHS] Graf Mєτ®Iτцτцѕ probably sent you a game invite. :3

EDIT: Assuming it worked of course.

You will have to send me it again :(

I'm becoming less rusty.. I sort of look forward to attempting to headshot a flying Scout while fighting off an army of chocolate gnomes.

wait what

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Well you tell us, Epsilon. How can we elaborate when you have all the details-

that is to assume you don't want conjecture.

Obviuosly you have not been eating your pungent gray fuzzy bread.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Maybe we should do another group run within the next 2 weeks. No guarantees that I'll ever be able to make another one again after that.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Maybe we should do another group run within the next 2 weeks. No guarantees that I'll ever be able to make another one again after that.

Is there any particular server where people tend to gather? I could post the IP of the server I pay for if anyone's interested, although it is only 16 slots (and based in the UK, and I gather most people here are from the other side of the pond, so to speak). If there's several servers we could have the IPs all in the first post and have events organised around them.

Well, I would like to have another meetup before the August ends, so...

Is there any particular server where people tend to gather? I could post the IP of the server I pay for if anyone's interested, although it is only 16 slots (and based in the UK, and I gather most people here are from the other side of the pond, so to speak). If there's several servers we could have the IPs all in the first post and have events organised around them.

I'm located in the midwest, but I get better pings to the UK than I get to the west coast.

If BTGbullseye doesn't have ping problems playing on a UK server, I don't think I would.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

If BTGbullseye doesn't have ping problems playing on a UK server, I don't think I would.

The main reason my ping is less going to the UK than the West Coast is due to Comcast's idiotic signal routing. All internet for me goes up to Denver, then over to the East Coast, then to wherever I'm really trying to connect to.

The main reason my ping is less going to the UK than the West Coast is due to Comcast's idiotic signal routing. All internet for me goes up to Denver, then over to the East Coast, then to wherever I'm really trying to connect to.

Ah. My ping is wonderful in areas in the Southeastern/central Southern US, but I can tolerate it on servers in Midwest places like Chicago, as well.