Coordinated TF2

Sign in to follow this  

LordSinister, your server has good ping (around 100 for me) but....

funny-dog-pictures-alone-street-rain-storm-waiting.jpg

My point is it was empty when I was there!

I'm not sure what time it is for you where you are, but if it's going to have people on it it's 'usually' anywhere from 7PM UTC (I think that's the right designation for the time). That's the best time to try. I know some people were on it earlier. I however was in Deus Ex: Human Revolution hiding bodies in air vents. :oops:

I'll probably be on it another time though. :)

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

HEY GUYS! I'm going to be on tonight around 10:30 to 11:00 EST. I'll be able to play a bit then, but I might get some sleep, then get up at like 2:00 and play from there until school-time. I'm definitely going to nap when I get home and get a Monster from Walgreens. I will have a mic (now you can all hear my delicious, sexy voice) so Steam voice chat will work. I hope to see you there :D

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Is BTG's server still up?

No idear. I was just going to invite evrybody to a party and we would fill up some servers with our awesomeness. :ugeek:

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Well it's no longer on my favorites list and he isn't even at home any more so I doubt it. You'll be playing around 6am so I doubt I'll be online :P

No idear. I was just going to invite evrybody to a party and we would fill up some servers with our awesomeness. :ugeek:

When do you plan on doing it? I'll see if I can get a good mic by then.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I don't know how many of you are US based (you may not get good pings although there is no automated high-ping kicking), but if it helps, this is the IP for my TF2 server (it's UK based): 85.236.101.22:37115

Currently it's just doing 100% Manor. :P

Oh nice, I should get a decent ping on that. Sorry, flutter, but I probably won't get to play with you(according to Timezoneconverter you will be playing tomorrow at 5am).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

When do you plan on doing it? I'll see if I can get a good mic by then.

Tonight and this weekend.

And ABG,

137505813_large.jpg?1302361545

89M3571xdbg

Thats us grabbing the intel

LIKE A BOSS

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

...I don't quite know how to respond with anything other than this.

a3402550-150-i-am-wracked-with-such-hearty-guffaws.jpg?d=1281219637

Anyway, I do hope to have a mic by the weekend. The pitch of my voice pales in comparison to Rainbow Dash's, and I tend to blame my deaths on the wonky hitboxes a lot, so prepare yourselves. :|

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I blame my deaths on graphics lag, which most of the time is true, but I have used it as an excuse before... :?

Pretty sure we are. I've been getting ready by leaderboarding the nightwatch 24/7 harvest. Getting really good.

Oh, AND I GOT A STICKY JUMPER!!!!!!! Some dude traded it to me for a bunch of my doubles

Blast it. I forgot about getting a mic... hopefully the WPM (words per minute) gods will be on my side over the weekend; I'll have to do a lot of typing.

Blast it. I forgot about getting a mic... hopefully the WPM (words per minute) gods will be on my side over the weekend; I'll have to do a lot of typing.
Well you remember now, go get one.

I really hope Sublimation gets a mic, partially because I know EXACTLY what I'm going to say if he does... :twisted:

I really hope Sublimation gets a mic, partially because I know EXACTLY what I'm going to say if he does... :twisted:

"Howdy, y'all."

"Y'all got awl?"

"Y'all sho are po."

Etcetera...